Dec. 15,16,17 North Florida Hogwaller ride

Bastardchild

Bastardchild

Nov 3, 2016
Orange Heights, fl
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
If you have Verizon you have limited signal. I will find a spot near the pit then drive my Pioneer over. There is an app we use to keep track of riders it's the Polaris Ride Command is free and you can create a group with a password everyone gets a colored beacon. You launch the app and you can see where everyone is in the woods. When we go with my wife's family to Hog Waller we average 5 to 12 SxS's.
I downloaded the Polaris Ride Command and so did the wife. I dont really know how to use it. Im a red dot with 'zac' in the middle, and the wife is a green dot. Yall will have to give me the run down on it. I think there will be so many people there that we cant possibly all ride together all the time, but it would be neat to look at people on the map and try and catch up with them.

A

Average_Joe

Aug 19, 2016
Gainesville, Fl
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
You can create a group and set a password, when we get in range it will come up on our app we punch in the password and pick a color and leave it running you can track the beacons. Our first trip we used it and my wife's family saw we were in the back way away from the rest of our group. I want to say 2 miles or so you can see groups near you. The day we used it 2 other groups were using the app we just need to know the name and the password if you choose to lock random people from joining.

Reactions: knuckledeep
A

Average_Joe

Aug 19, 2016
Gainesville, Fl
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
5 miles is the range to find nearby groups. I'm in the app on my wife's phone. Create a group name it anything I would name it pioneers only to be smug and set a 4 digit code if you want to.

Bastardchild

Bastardchild

Nov 3, 2016
Orange Heights, fl
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Sounds pretty easy. Ill play with it some this week. The wife says if we create a group she wants to name it PhukDup. Lol Im not really concerned with creating a group though, but if yall got a group maybe if you didnt mind i can get the code from you and try to find yall. Im gonna be using my phone to play my playlist to my bluetooth amp and filming stuff for youtube, so messing with the Polaris Ride Command will be here and there. I still wanna play with it some though over the weekend

Reactions: knuckledeep
A

Average_Joe

Aug 19, 2016
Gainesville, Fl
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
Yup the Honda is on the trailer and if my clamps show up tomorrow I will have tunes back in my Honda. My power wire came in today to extend power to the back of the cage for my Bazooka party bar now I just need clamps to mount it.

Reactions: Bastardchild
Bastardchild

Bastardchild

Nov 3, 2016
Orange Heights, fl
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Yup the Honda is on the trailer and if my clamps show up tomorrow I will have tunes back in my Honda. My power wire came in today to extend power to the back of the cage for my Bazooka party bar now I just need clamps to mount it.
Cool man sounds good! I dont know what your plans are friday, if you have off or not. After i set up my camp at Hogwaller friday morning ill be coming back to the house in orange heights to change the cv boot and brake pads on my wifes 700-4 and load the toys on the trailer. If you were off of work and your clamps dont come in you could drag your pioneer to my house and we could probably fabricate you something to hold the soundbar for the weekend.

Reactions: Eltobgi
A

Average_Joe

Aug 19, 2016
Gainesville, Fl
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
I do appreciate the offer if I could take Friday off I would. I run a IT department our annual meeting is on Friday. I did take off the 29th for Waller, I tried to rent a cabin they are booked. This weekend I am only coming in for the day on Saturday.

A

Average_Joe

Aug 19, 2016
Gainesville, Fl
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
I know where orange heights is at my father lives near Melrose I pass through orange heights to go see him. I'm inland of Cedar Key on the gulf coast.

Bastardchild

Bastardchild

Nov 3, 2016
Orange Heights, fl
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
I know where orange heights is at my father lives near Melrose I pass through orange heights to go see him. I'm inland of Cedar Key on the gulf coast.
Ahh yes we love cedar key. Thats where i proposed to the wife. We hit it up a few times a year a rent golfcarts and drive around and bar hop. Anyway, i guess ill see you out there. We are also loosely planning on hitting it up new years also.

advertisement
Bastardchild

Bastardchild

Nov 3, 2016
Orange Heights, fl
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Camp is set up. Now im at home trying to figure out how to replace a inner cv boot on a p7. It is nothing like my buddy described. Lol

Reactions: Chooglin
Bastardchild

Bastardchild

Nov 3, 2016
Orange Heights, fl
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Damn! Just that fast i replaced the inner cv boot on my wifes p7-4 thanks to an awesome write up by @joeymt33! Now off to other things on the punch list before we take off for the weekend ride. Thanks joeymt33!

A

Average_Joe

Aug 19, 2016
Gainesville, Fl
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
Waller was fun I was with my wife's family, half way to HW I received a phone call a group was 10 minutes behind me. I was slumming it with 4 Rzr's. I did get to see Zack nearly drown his P500. I think Zack and the Pioneer both had a snorkel it was deep.

Bastardchild

Bastardchild

Nov 3, 2016
Orange Heights, fl
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Joe i didnt see you! I met redrocket aka rick and his wife. I wish i woulda got to hang out with yall a little more. We probably had 30 people there spread out over 4 or 5 campsites that we were trying to keep up with. Im sorry! Lol

A

Average_Joe

Aug 19, 2016
Gainesville, Fl
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
Not a problem at all, I saw your wife's 700 that's a nice rig. I met up with another group in Lecanto today their trails are sick steep hills and deep water my rig was in heaven. It was me, knuckle deep, PioneerAdam and Florida Cracker plus some extras I will be down there again.

Dribbles

Dribbles

Apr 30, 2017
Land O Lakes, FL
Ownership

1. 700-2
Not a problem at all, I saw your wife's 700 that's a nice rig. I met up with another group in Lecanto today their trails are sick steep hills and deep water my rig was in heaven. It was me, knuckle deep, PioneerAdam and Florida Cracker plus some extras I will be down there again.
I got in the water today! Big day for dribbles.

A

Average_Joe

Aug 19, 2016
Gainesville, Fl
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
And big tasty was with us ShadowAero. I hope shadow posts the video of that 4 wheeler bucking the rider off.

Redrocket

Redrocket

Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2017
Lake City FL
Ownership

1. 500
Hey bastardchild it was great to meet you and your wife. We too had a blast and yes your p5 will go deep I'm a witness to that!! See you next time.

Bastardchild

Bastardchild

Nov 3, 2016
Orange Heights, fl
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Man that sounds like fun! If you ever put on a ride down there let us know, maybe we can make it.

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!