P1000m5 Deluxe front wheels

C

Cobber4082

Lifetime Member
Mar 26, 2019
Solon Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Looking for a pair of deluxe "2018" "front" Pioneer wheelp1000-5 wheels. Its time for new shoes and would like to have same size all around. Condition of existing tire is not important if mounted up already.
Also guess I didnt mention that I would be willing to consider swapping the rears if someone has that itch -easy fellas.

Last edited:
Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Looking for a pair of deluxe p1000-5 wheels. Its time for new shoes and would like to have same size all around. Condition of existing tire is not important if mounted up already.
If your wanting to do same size all the way around, stock deluxe wheels wont work Unless you do all fronts. you know that right?

Last edited:
Robobrainiac

Robobrainiac

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2020
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Grab a set of these as low as $360 shipped to you. If you open a chat window and talk with them they will give you a discount just for asking for one.

I don't remember what back spacing works with or without spacers.

C

Cobber4082

Lifetime Member
Mar 26, 2019
Solon Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Grab a set of these as low as $360 shipped to you. If you open a chat window and talk with them they will give you a discount just for asking for one.

I don't remember what back spacing works with or without spacers.
yeh thats the game I was hoping not to play by using stockers. I dont plan the need for beadlock etc so stock aluminum rim would be sufficient. But cost of used wheel plus freight may dictate the new purchase???

C

Cobber4082

Lifetime Member
Mar 26, 2019
Solon Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Buy new wheels and tires. You deserve it! Besides you will have the stockers for spares.
Welll am trying to be frugal, after my trip to Arkansas recently it's apparent I need to upgrade skid plate and reinforce rockers too. Gotta be patient as the CFO my get suspicious lol. I bring home the bacon and she decides when I get some!

TripleB

TripleB

Lifetime Member
Aug 13, 2018
Caryville, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Welll am trying to be frugal, after my trip to Arkansas recently it's apparent I need to upgrade skid plate and reinforce rockers too. Gotta be patient as the CFO my get suspicious lol. I bring home the bacon and she decides when I get some!
Look on Facebook marketplace.

Robobrainiac

Robobrainiac

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2020
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Saw these on ebay. I haven't seen wheels this cheap in a while

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!