Village Idiot In Training
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 9, 2020
High Plains of SD
Ownership

1. 700-4

2. 1000-5
Funny you say that, my wifes name is Rhonda, when I was set up with her 28 yrs ago on a blind date I asked her friend that set us up before I met her if she was black? cuz The only girl I knew in school named Rhonda was black! 🤭 Her friend then scolded my ass and then yelled “If she was dont you think her name would be Shrhonda!” 🤣
I know a guy who rides Ronda all the time. He might even do it 1/2 @Bear naked !

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I don’t know if we are actually helping you with the wheel situation but your thread is staying on the recent list and has been entertaining if nothing else.

cntryby

cntryby

May 27, 2019
southeast
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I mentioned to somebody about work'n nights for 10 years with a bunch of x-military and the humor being brutal.

The line got crossed often.
One went to far... A co-worker who had struggled with his relationship with his wife was on the shop phone with his wife and another guy slipped up behind him and wrote down the number off the caller ID display. He started calling his wife and asking her out and telling her her husband wasn't a real man and everybody at work hated him and didn't want to work with him... etc... etc.

Caused that dude all kinda problems at home.

Seems like two or three times a year someone came to work to find a grease cert installed on the side of their tool box. And an empty 5 gal bucket of grease sitting beside it. (pneumatic greaser)

Snakes, spiders, rhino beetles and more, all used to torture co-workers. For goodness sake, don't tell ANYONE if you have a phobia!

But I see here, y'all are mostly interested in tube steak...:oops:🤢🤮 (As I quitely and discreetly slip out the door.)

cntryby

cntryby

May 27, 2019
southeast
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Yeah, our unwritten rules were:

1) Don't do anything to jeopardize anyone's money. (Job reputation, pay raises... etc)
2) Don't FK with anybodies lunch!
3) Wives and kids are off limits!
4) No permanent destruction of property!

5) When it's time to work... work!

Last edited:

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!