NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
If you're ask'n if I'm an orphan who doesn't know who my dad is... yep, sure am. Don't know my mom either. I thinks it's generally referred to as a... bastard. 🫤
🤷‍♂️
Adopted? There are several foster parents around the forum that have adopted and I’ve heard a few members talking about being adopted themselves.

cntryby

cntryby

May 27, 2019
southeast
Ownership

1. 1000-3
But he would
Have to learn to be NoHomo
Or NoBudLite. 🤣
Funny thing... I quit drinking anything AB when they sold out to in-bev. I like Modelo Negro or, Yuengling Hershey’s Chocolate Porter or a variety of darker beers. So the recent bud light poopie didn't faze me at all.

We have a local micro brewery we can actually ride the sxs to and get some grub and beverages, they have a decent dark ale.

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
🤔....tell me more about this

As a parent I'd love to be adopted.....
Ill adopt you jennay! I gave Lt.Dan some Ice cream!

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Funny thing... I quit drinking anything AB when they sold out to in-bev. I like Modelo Negro or, Yuengling Hershey’s Chocolate Porter or a variety of darker beers. So the recent bud light poopie didn't faze me at all.

We have a local micro brewery we can actually ride the sxs to and get some grub and beverages, they have a decent dark ale.
Oooo you like the darkies!
I like a few dark beers. Sometimes there little too harsh.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!