Deluxe versus standard 1000-5

LEOshorty

LEOshorty

Dec 26, 2013
Arkansas
Ownership

1. 500
So what exactly are the differences? Right now the website appears that the differences are LED headlights, wheels, and colored body panels. How much does each option price out to individually? I actually prefer the black wheels and only want the door panels but want them in a different color so do we know what they price out at? Explanation - I want the LED lights but want a dark hood and black wheels. I also want to order the door panels in white but don't need the little panel on the back of the bed.

Last edited:
jacksl

jacksl

Oct 2, 2014
So what exactly are the differences? Right now the website appears that the differences are LED headlights, wheels, and colored body panels. How much does each option price out to individually? I actually prefer the black wheels and only want the door panels but want them in a different color so do we know what they price out at? Explanation - I want the LED lights but want a dark hood and black wheels. I also want to order the door panels is white but don't need the little panel on the back of the bed.
That's it and the camo option. Door panels are listed as an accessory for $329.95. Wheels are listed as $199.95 each (ouch) don't know if tire is included?. Headlights are listed at $399.95. Also the parts are listed on most all parts websites. I ordered midnight silver hood and fenders for my non-deluxe red model, although they were backordered till who knows when.

If you wanted everything it would definitely be cheaper to get the deluxe as they are $1000 more. Below is a link to the brochure. Page 3 has each model options compared.

http://powersports.honda.com/documentum/model_pages/specification_pdf_files/2016_Pioneer_Family.pdf

Kenjones21

Kenjones21

Jun 23, 2015
Central Louisiana
That's it and the camo option. Door panels are listed as an accessory for $329.95. Wheels are listed as $199.95 each (ouch) don't know if tire is included?. Headlights are listed at $399.95. Also the parts are listed on most all parts websites. I ordered midnight silver hood and fenders for my non-deluxe red model, although they were backordered till who knows when.

If you wanted everything it would definitely be cheaper to get the deluxe as they are $1000 more. Below is a link to the brochure. Page 3 has each model options compared.

http://powersports.honda.com/documentum/model_pages/specification_pdf_files/2016_Pioneer_Family.pdf
For the door panels is at 329.95 per side or for both sides and also does that include the panels for the back?

jacksl

jacksl

Oct 2, 2014
For the door panels is at 329.95 per side or for both sides and also does that include the panels for the back?
It's listed as an accessory so I would assume it will make it look just like a deluxe (all panels). It might be cheaper to order only the panels you wanted from a parts website. And you could get whatever color you want.

LEOshorty

LEOshorty

Dec 26, 2013
Arkansas
Ownership

1. 500
Yeah I'm thinking buy a standard and add the headlights. Then I get black wheels, silver hood (to plasti-dip black), then order the white door panels. I'm shooting for a black and white scheme like a police car. That sounds cheaper than ordering the deluxe and then still having to swap wheels.

Reactions: bobbyhill
chadbo

chadbo

Mama tried
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2015
Seminary , Ms
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Have the chance for a local non deluxe 5seater they do have the self leveling shocks don't they? Cause if red is my only close option in the deluxe I may just skip the headlights go aftermarket wheels anyway(wanted black) buy some panels and have one tomorrow

chadbo

chadbo

Mama tried
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2015
Seminary , Ms
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Have the chance for a local non deluxe 5seater they do have the self leveling shocks don't they? Cause if red is my only close option in the deluxe I may just skip the headlights go aftermarket wheels anyway(wanted black) buy some panels and have one tomorrow
Can prolly get 600 off msrp non or 1000 off deluxe ... Damn just wait for the gray or damn

advertisement
Jayme

Jayme

Nov 29, 2015
Hernando, MS
I did not have to pay taxes bc I live in Mississippi. Extended warranty was 600 for three extra years with 3.74% financing.

jacksl

jacksl

Oct 2, 2014
Yes. It has self leveling shocks too.