P700 Deluxe Wheels

C

cwgolden

Jun 30, 2021
Midlothian, Texas
Ownership

1. 700-4

2. Do not currently own
Just bought a Pioneer 700-4 base model and would like to upgrade to the deluxe wheels. Anyone have some take-offs for sale or suggestions on where to find some? Preferably in the North Texas area

HBarlow

HBarlow

Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2020
Daniels, WV
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon X
If a member doesn't offer you a set check Shawnee Honda Powersports. Their parts department sells take-off sets of wheels and tires through their Ebay store. That is where I bought my wheels.

I would have preferred to buy from a member but members, like myself, usually can't provide shipping.

The advantage of buying from Shawnee is they are set-up for shipping and include it in their prices.

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Just bought a Pioneer 700-4 base model and would like to upgrade to the deluxe wheels. Anyone have some take-offs for sale or suggestions on where to find some? Preferably in the North Texas area
Welcome from Michigan!

Congrats on your new ride! We have an unwritten Gospel around here when you first post….
PICS OR IT DIDNT HAPPEN! ;)

Robobrainiac

Robobrainiac

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2020
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Depending on how much you want to spend new wheels are sometimes not that bad on price. If you open a chat with theses guys they will usually take some money off on price.

Reactions: Smitty335
livefromthetree

livefromthetree

It was a damn good ride. Seriously good.
Supporting Member
Jun 4, 2020
Mount Vernon Indiana
Ownership

1. 700-2

Welcome from the far SW corner of Indiana...and yep we gonna need a pic

• Haha
Reactions: Smitty335
C

cwgolden

Jun 30, 2021
Midlothian, Texas
Ownership

1. 700-4

2. Do not currently own
4586AC93 8FF1 42D1 AFD9 698F34B4A62F

Thanks for the quick replies. Here she is!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!