P700 2021 700 deluxe width and offset

R

Rigit

Nov 10, 2020
Nla
Ownership

1. 700-4
I look all through threads here and all over the internet and cannot find the proper info on the 700 deluxe rim width and offset. Everything I seem to find says there are the same size and they are not. The rear rims are much wider and that tells me the offset has to be different. Can anyone supply that info? I need new tires already (because of the rears are worn out) and need to know rim dimensions to determine alternatives.

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I look all through threads here and all over the internet and cannot find the proper info on the 700 deluxe rim width and offset. Everything I seem to find says there are the same size and they are not. The rear rims are much wider and that tells me the offset has to be different. Can anyone supply that info? I need new tires already (because of the rears are worn out) and need to know rim dimensions to determine alternatives.
I believe the info you are requesting is on the side wall of your existing tires unless your buying wheels?

Reactions: Backwoods
R

Rigit

Nov 10, 2020
Nla
Ownership

1. 700-4
I believe the info you are requesting is on the side wall of your existing tires unless your buying wheels?
Thanks for the reply. I didn't realize the tire manufactures put the rim width/offset on their tires. I can double check to make sure. I have the stock 25x8x12 front and 25x10x12 on the back. Everything I can find says both front and back deluxe rims are 12x7 but looking at them and measuring them says they are not. The back rims are much wider and the inside offset seems to be about an inch different that the front.

Backwoods

Backwoods

Ambassador of Crocs / Speaker of truth & facts /
Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2
Any 25 , 26 , 27 will fit fine since your staying with your stocks any thing example 27x11x12 rear 27x9x12 front would be fine If I remember correctly rears are 7.5 wide , fronts are 6.

R

Rigit

Nov 10, 2020
Nla
Ownership

1. 700-4
That sound right. Thank you. The reason I ask is that I want to be able to rotate my tires. My back ones wear out much faster, I think do to the fact I pull my boat in and out of my garage on concrete while making sharp turns. If the rim sizes are different and the offset is different, I wouldn't think they could be rotated.

onecreeper

onecreeper

May 21, 2021
Kansas City, MO
Ownership

1. 700-4
In order to rotate, you need the front/rear to be the same width. If only your backs are wearing out you only need two tires anyway. I put on Tusk Terrabytes and they are much better at wearing less than the OEM ones.

Tires1

R

Rigit

Nov 10, 2020
Nla
Ownership

1. 700-4
In order to rotate, you need the front/rear to be the same width. If only your backs are wearing out you only need two tires anyway. I put on Tusk Terrabytes and they are much better at wearing less than the OEM ones.

View attachment 343090
Thanks onecreeper. I just went ahead an purchased some sadona coyotes in the stock size. Scares me to go up any bigger on size. My little billy goat met its match one day. It powered out on me. It just sat with it floored. I was able to rock it side to side and the tires would break loose a little and then finally made it up. I couldn't go back. It was with the stock tires. The coyotes are a little less aggressive so might be a better match. Especially on concrete getting my boat in and out with it. I am hoping after this set only rear tires will have to be replaced. I guess a couple of hundred a year for doing business isn't the end of the world. As long as I can get them

Last edited:
Backwoods

Backwoods

Ambassador of Crocs / Speaker of truth & facts /
Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2
When I had my 700 I ran 5+2 0ffset and 27x10x12 on all fours to be able to rotate. You have plenty of room they will not rub

20210531 150640

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
When I had my 700 I ran 5+2 0ffset and 27x10x12 on all fours to be able to rotate. You have plenty of room they will not rub

View attachment 343134
I run in 4 WD when on gnarly trails, so I don't rotate and the steering is easy, now diff loc is different. I try to be easy on trails,

R

Rigit

Nov 10, 2020
Nla
Ownership

1. 700-4
I run in 4 WD when on gnarly trails, so I don't rotate and the steering is easy, now diff loc is different. I try to be easy on trails

View attachment 343134
Thanks backwoods. You have given me some good advice in the past that I have followed. I do have a little lift on it along with replacement shocks and 2 inch spacers all around to widen the stance a little with the increase in height. I still like my little Honda for what I use it for but you have to be aware to not get yourself in a situation that will require a little more power than you have available.

R

Rigit

Nov 10, 2020
Nla
Ownership

1. 700-4
Thanks for all the replies guys. I just got Sadona Coyote tires in the stock size (25x8x12 and 25x10x12) They do much better riding on asphalt than the old but haven't been to the trails yet to try them out. These 104 days are just not something I want to ride the trails in. Boats been sitting in the garage too. I would have to buy rims to rotate so that being the case I just really didn't see the need to spend more money on different size tires. I have a small lift kit on it and different shocks both raised the GC to 14 inches in the back and 12 in the front. That is plenty for what I do.

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Thanks for all the replies guys. I just got Sadona Coyote tires in the stock size (25x8x12 and 25x10x12) They do much better riding on asphalt than the old but haven't been to the trails yet to try them out. These 104 days are just not something I want to ride the trails in. Boats been sitting in the garage too. I would have to buy rims to rotate so that being the case I just really didn't see the need to spend more money on different size tires. I have a small lift kit on it and different shocks both raised the GC to 14 inches in the back and 12 in the front. That is plenty for what I do.
Glad you figured it out!
Now with all this talk of what you were looking for then got and no pics! 🤨

onecreeper

onecreeper

May 21, 2021
Kansas City, MO
Ownership

1. 700-4
Too clean. Gotta get that thing dirty so you can wash it. My name is MUD.

Mud

R

Rigit

Nov 10, 2020
Nla
Ownership

1. 700-4
I just cleaned it up when I replaced the tires. I am not much of a mudder but do like to trial ride. I have some friends that have access to a lot of property and Barnwell Mountain recreation area isn’t far from us. We have been to a couple of others but do want to go back to hot springs Arkansas.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!