Mark in Northern Iowa

Club Contributor
Oct 20, 2021
Floyd County, Iowa
kramnella.wixsite.com
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Search bar would have found this.
Here ya go, about 10 pages worth for you to read.
Very good explanation.
Yes, I know it is about a 500, but the principle is the same.
Post up some pictures when/if you do it, maybe it will help the next guy........maybe me. haha
Have a good day

Last edited:
StewB

StewB

Jan 2, 2021
Utah
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I have heard of people using a Mr. Heater Little Buddy with a strapped-in propane bottle, but don't know if their rig was enclosed.
+/- $65. An enclosed cab may raise carbon monoxide and fume issues.

shopping

I chose a Li battery heated vest and expect to do the same with socks. We have an old flannel lined sleeping bag (nylon slips around too much) that we tuck under our chins and over our laps. And now we have a 7" reversible fan with in-cab ducts to blow hot air from the engine compartment under the sleeping bag. This works for me, but I wouldn't want it if I was out in severe cold a whole lot.

Don't tell anyone on this Board, but I've been in a Popo Ranger Northstar Edition in hot and cold a few times, and that's pretty nice.
Of course, I kept one hand on the handle in case of fire.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!