BOX1

P700 Do I need heavier springs for can am shocks

I

ike775

May 20, 2020
yerington nevada
Ownership

1. 700-4
I put on the commander shocks on last night, got them used. The rear had a 1.5" spacer on them I did not have anything to take the spacers off so I put the shocks on anyways. I set all 4 shocks to the lowest preload setting the machine feels so freaking tall now. I think they are all stock springs but for the rear do I need to jump up to 225 or 250 lb springs. I carry an artc 45 plus 2 gallons of fuel, and 2 gallons of water, with a bed extender.
Are you guys with the commander shocks sticking with stock springs? What preload are you setting the shocks?

osobad

osobad

Lifetime Member
Nov 23, 2020
Tampa Bay Florida
Ownership

1. 700-2
I am running stock springs. I am thinking about a 19 inch limiting strap for the backs. softest preload in back and 1 from sofest in front. This is for a 2 seater

Reactions: Smitty335
BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!