Door Extension

T

TheRock

Apr 9, 2019
Minneapolis
Ownership

1. Talon X
Not sure why UTVs don't come with full doors, but the first time out was a mess... My first UTV and my inexperience shows.

I can't find the door extensions anywhere and the shops (and online) that I've called are saying no availability until May. Anyone hear different?

Vondy

Vondy

Lifetime Member
Mar 10, 2015
Houston,OH
Ownership

1. Talon X4
I’ve had some on order since February. Haven’t seen them yet or anyone else that has them.

Talonpalooza

Talonpalooza

Feb 25, 2019
Michigan
Ownership

1. Talon X
Mine came in this week... but they were on order for 2 months..

J

justin2959

Apr 11, 2019
US
Just got mine on 5/1 i was told that some accessories ran into issues with manufacturing thats why some where taken off of honda's accessories page. When i asked on the lowers doors a couple weeks ago they said april 30 was new release date but must have been sooner. Got mine 5/1

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!