drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Tomorrow I'm putting up new lights in the kitchen. I was going to video the installation for a how-to only I might get my electrocution on video and that would be a little bit embarrassing to say the least.:( Course, it could be a do-not-do-this video. Hey,... it would be the first of it's kind on www.hondasxs.com! The only problem is the mods want pictures and detailed notes and tool lists. That might be hard to do if I'm laying on a slab in the morgue, and I'm not into that list stuff anyway. I'm a video guy with a smart-ass attitude so I'm going with the video and I'll have to go rogue with the distribution, (if I make it).

If this is my last thread.:eek:.. to all my buds... Love ya, mean it! :cool:

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Tell your wife to expect me if you don't make it. I'll come get video and do a write-up, then post the video for you. It's the least I can do. But be safe. Without you, what the hell would I do with my tow strap?

advertisement
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I know this may sound insensitive at this possible tragic time in your life but I just wanted to say that if things do go bad we will make room in our family to take in your Pioneer. I know it's not much but we will give her a nice home where she can roam free. we will feed her nothing but ethanol free and Gn4.She will even have good company to play with. I'm sending some papers over for you to sign before you commence to this very dangerous operation. Best of luck Buddy!

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I know this may sound insensitive at this possible tragic time in your life but I just wanted to say that if things do go bad we will make room in our family to take in your Pioneer. I know it's not much but we will give her a nice home where she can roam free. we will feed her nothing but ethanol free and Gn4.She will even have good company to play with. I'm sending some papers over for you to sign before you commence to this very dangerous operation. Best of luck Buddy!
You are a little late. I made it! I'm still functioning! Toby Keith, "I'm as good as I ever was once!" Insensitive? No! Cold hearted? Yep, but I would have done the same.... Again, I'm glad I'm among like minded friends.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I was just trying to look out for you my friend if I had to come back with an extra pioneer in April so be it I do it for a friend

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: drfubar and Eltobgi

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!