P1000 DrFubar's Videos and other somewhat interesting stuff!

popeye

popeye

Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2016
kapowsin, Wa
Ownership

1. 1000-5
With a name like pucker hill i was expecting something a little more. I know videos never do it justice. But still beautiful countryside

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk

Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
The state just legalized for medicinal use, but recreational is still very much illegal! I do believe it is legal for recreational use in Spokane WA though... @CumminsPusher can you verifyo_O

Last edited:
Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
With a name like pucker hill i was expecting something a little more. I know videos never do it justice. But still beautiful countryside

There are a few sections of that trail where inexperienced riders can get themselves into trouble from the videos i have watched! loose rocks and steep inclines could result in someone having a "bad day"!

popeye

popeye

Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2016
kapowsin, Wa
Ownership

1. 1000-5
The state just legalized for medicinal use, but recreational is still very much illegal! I do believe it is legal for recreational use in Spokane WA though... @CumminsPusher can you verifyo_O
Lol yes i will confirm for him it is legal. Not speaking for him in any way, and dont partake myself.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!