P1000 Dual battery,ISO and switch plate installed

H2oFowler

H2oFowler

May 13, 2017
Memphis,tn
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Finally got around to installing my lights, battery,ISO and switch plate. Thanks to everyone on here for helping out a novice electrician.... BIG Thanks to Ohanacreek!!!! couldn't have done it with out your help on set up!! Got interior rock lights added, rear led lights and front led bar on bumper. Added 5K quad boss winch while I was doing it all and turned out better than I anticipated.
Below are some pics

IMG 0452 IMG 0453 IMG 0454 IMG 0455 IMG 0456

BlueCollarGuy7007

BlueCollarGuy7007

Mar 2, 2016
DFW Texas
Electrically this is the next task I think I want to do, 2nd battery this is. Like you have done I have installed the light bar, rear work / bed lights, interior & even back up & a set of rock lights. All controlled via a rocker panel w/ relays. Thinking a 2nd battery could be a good idea. Curious of what you had to pick up for the 2nd batt' install. Looks like it should - clean install.

H2oFowler

H2oFowler

May 13, 2017
Memphis,tn
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Electrically this is the next task I think I want to do, 2nd battery this is. Like you have done I have installed the light bar, rear work / bed lights, interior & even back up & a set of rock lights. All controlled via a rocker panel w/ relays. Thinking a 2nd battery could be a good idea. Curious of what you had to pick up for the 2nd batt' install. Looks like it should - clean install.
Thanks... Not much needed for second battery install other than the normal ISO and battery cables. I used an old strap I had laying around for battery hold down... Just screwed it down to plastic on either side and tightened down.

RedFred1

RedFred1

Aug 4, 2018
North Carolina
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Looks great! How did you run your wires to the field devices from your switch panel? Wire ties to frame? down left side? right side? both sides?

Thanks!

FredD

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!