1. 1000-5
Corona1

Corona1

Lifetime Member
Nov 5, 2016
The Land of Cheese
Ownership

1. 1000-5
+1 for the Wolfsnout. Have tried several styles, and this is the most comfortable, effective, and easy to clean option we have found.
A side note, the pink one makes a person look exactly like a little piggy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
In the past we have talked about eliminating the dust vortex in the cab by utilizing a rear panel. I am curious as to what people utilize for face masks to reduce dust inhalation. There were times riding behind folks in both Idaho and at the takeover where after stopping, they'd look like the grey ghost or tan turtles. One can only imagine what y'all lungs would look like. Lord knows Ive had some breathing issues after trail riding too. What's your experience with masks like? What do you use and why? Any particular brand or models? Thanks.
I stop and wait for the dust to blow a bit , but it sucks when someone passes the other way. Don’t see a lot of people in Cape Breton, but there are a few sometimes. You just have to be out front.
Caper

Reactions: 100Acre
Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
There tube bandanas.

Im glad everyone liked then. I was afraid they wouldn't be like. but our designed turn out pretty cool i think.

They were sponsored by Creative UTV graphics and HondaSxS.com

I need to order more! View attachment 81667

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk
Send one to Canada. I can’t get to your rallies, too far. Have one in Cape Breton. Look it up , you’d love it. A club sticker would be nice too, I’ll even pay. Haha. Canadian. Lol.
Caper

BeerMonkey

BeerMonkey

Mar 29, 2017
Mid TN
ive used the buffs and still got sick from all the dust at windrock. we have the wolfsnout too i prefer it.

Reactions: Caper
BeerMonkey

BeerMonkey

Mar 29, 2017
Mid TN
windrock is the worst out of all the places in TN. im not sure if its so much to do with the popularity or how much sunlight the trails get, but if you want to test dust masks thats the place for it.

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
35BF73EB A1D6 4BE1 A4B6 2236849E5E2A
What is that, I hadn’t heard of it??
The best is no dust. It rained last night. Mud tomorrow. Haha
Caper

Mudder

Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
Good thread topic. Likely to order RZ mask. Too many years of breathing off road dust, sawdust and sheetrock, etc. from DIY projects. Off topic, but wish I knew about the high efficiency shop vac bag inserts and sheet rock sanding attachments years earlier.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!