P1000 E track for trailer

kandt

kandt

Lifetime Member
Apr 27, 2021
Bluegrass state
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Good day all. I have searched the forum for info about tie downs and wanted to ask a question for all the great minds that share info. I have a base model 1000-5 on order since early May. I figure at some point I may get a call that it is ready to pickup. So I want to try to get some e track installed for hauling it back. I do plan to upgrade wheels/tires to 14 x 7 wheels with 28x10x14 tires (and add the 1 in spacer to rear) and possibly upgraded shocks sometime after bringing the Pioneer home. Planning to keep it stock other than that.

So, with that said- can I set the E track at 65 inches outside to outside to get by without moving it with anticipated upgrades? Thanks for any help.

Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
If you use the bonnet type straps the E track can be a little wider or narrower than the track of your machine. I installed my E track a little wider than the Honda so i could also tie down my Jeep with the se straps. 20210415 19485520210525 200417

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!