Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Need the rain as my pond is getting low. But not so sure it can handle 8 inches of rain. OMG.

Any riding done next weekend is going to be a blast. Lol. Can't wait!

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Hang in there and try to keep your powder dry!

N

Ned

May 12, 2015
West Kentucky
Ownership

1. 1000-5
When I saw the thread title I thought "Oh No!!!!" Next week is one important week for that area. Our new Pioneers are coming from SC aren't they? A bunch of us are waiting nervously for word of arrival sometime after the 8th. After getting pushed back a few days already I was worried I was about to read that shipments would again be delayed due to rain and flooding. I know, I know...this waiting has me paranoid and skittish. :)

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
No word on all that @Ned, but it sure could be a possibility. They are saying flooding will be bad. Another station said 100 year flood potential if the hurricane hits NC.

Good news. Honda has several hubs around the country stocked with a good many of these units ready to go. I think the hold up may just be inventory balancing to insure a broad first wave.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!