jay_man81

Lifetime Member
Oct 30, 2016
Central Pa
www.facebook.com
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Im planning on going to the cancer ride this year at Mountain Ridge Atv Park in central city Pa. I would like to get a group of members and Pioneers together to make it to the event and do some riding while supporting an awesome cause. Link to info below so check it out and let me know if you might be able to make it.

East Coast SxS Cancer Ride

Reactions: dealer6
NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I will try to post a link to this thread from the other one. :)

Reactions: jay_man81
NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Repeat from other thread....I booked a Friday night 7/15 through Sunday 7/17 hotel stay for it
Hampton Inn @ 324 Laurel Crest Road, Somerset, Pennsylvania

Info on the event...
East Coast SxS Cancer Ride

Info on the riding park where the event is held Mountain Ridge ATV Park...
My Site

EDIT...not sure why the link turned to "my site", but it is the site for the riding park. I'm not affiliated in any way and I've never even been to it.

Reactions: jay_man81
jay_man81

jay_man81

Lifetime Member
Oct 30, 2016
Central Pa
www.facebook.com
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
I've seen clips of that type of thing on youtube and if it is anything even close to those it should be hysterical to watch.
How big a tire can you fit on a stock Barbie powerwheels?...bwahahah

I’m going to see about getting a spot for the toyhauler but it’s kind of confusing as to what they actually have. Primitive sites I know for sure by I found out quickly that our campers hot water heater don’t work! I’ll have to just call and see but I’ll get something set up this week and let you know my armgements.

ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
How big a tire can you fit on a stock Barbie powerwheels?...bwahahah.......

30’s

E44f03a7e4549249210cfa6513577b2d

100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
If I can get the farm up and running before then, I might like to lend support and ride.

jay_man81

jay_man81

Lifetime Member
Oct 30, 2016
Central Pa
www.facebook.com
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Update:

Have a site reserved for the toy-hauler. Me and the wife (no kiddo's this trip. Mini vacation!!) will be getting there Late morning, early afternoon on Friday and leaving sometime on Sunday. I won't know were we will be put till we get there but I'll make sure to post on social media and here in this thred so you guys that are coming and want to meet up know where to find me.

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Got some disturbing news this past Friday. My wife had a follow up visit on her Melanoma. It has been clean results for about 5 years up to this point. They've found "something" but really don't yet know if it is a recurrence or an unrelated nothing to worry about. They aren't messing around with it though. We go to see the surgeon the 19th for the consult to schedule removal of the "something". This ride has suddenly taken fresh new meaning for us again. Hoping for the best! Looking forward to a day of riding for the cause in the meantime.

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Got some disturbing news this past Friday. My wife had a follow up visit on her Melanoma. It has been clean results for about 5 years up to this point. They've found "something" but really don't yet know if it is a recurrence or an unrelated nothing to worry about. They aren't messing around with it though. We go to see the surgeon the 19th for the consult to schedule removal of the "something". This ride has suddenly taken fresh new meaning for us again. Hoping for the best! Looking forward to a day of riding for the cause in the meantime.

Thoughts and prayers Jeremie.

jay_man81

jay_man81

Lifetime Member
Oct 30, 2016
Central Pa
www.facebook.com
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
I am so sorry to hear that! Prayers it’s just benign and surgery will be able to take care of it. Glad to hear you guys will still be making it out for the ride and I look forward to riding with you!

C

Chooglin

I hope all goes well

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I am so sorry to hear that! Prayers it’s just benign and surgery will be able to take care of it. Glad to hear you guys will still be making it out for the ride and I look forward to riding with you!

There are many things it could be that we would be elated to have it be a false alarm. Even if it turns out to be Melanoma this was caught way earlier than the last time around so the scans and visits will have served their purpose. The best news is the removal surgery should be the end of the treatment plan this time either way. Staying positive and trying to ignore the worry that is inevitably in us. Definitely going on with our lives and this ride. We ride a P500 so we are used to feeling the bumps in the trail right? lol

See you out there soon!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!