jay_man81

Lifetime Member
Oct 30, 2016
Central Pa
www.facebook.com
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
All right guys, I've finally set a date for the first AMR meet and Greet. It's going to be on Saturday, Oct 13 at Rock Run Recreation in Patton Pa. This is just a very low key get together for anyone who is able to make it out but I don't expect those of you who are more than a couple hours away to make the drive for one day of riding unless you're able to spend several days there in addition to the meet and greet.

More info on the park including directions and pricing can be found on their website at Rock Run Recreation Area - Trails for ATV, OHV, SIDE BY SIDE

Let me know if you think you'll be able to make it so I can get an idea of how many will be coming and possibly get a discount on ride passes.

Reactions: swsebek
BuckCreek01

BuckCreek01

Lifetime Member
Aug 19, 2018
Griffin Ga.
Ownership

1. 500
All right guys, I've finally set a date for the first AMR meet and Greet. It's going to be on Saturday, Oct 13 at Rock Run Recreation in Patton Pa. This is just a very low key get together for anyone who is able to make it out but I don't expect those of you who are more than a couple hours away to make the drive for one day of riding unless you're able to spend several days there in addition to the meet and greet.

More info on the park including directions and pricing can be found on their website at Rock Run Recreation Area - Trails for ATV, OHV, SIDE BY SIDE

Let me know if you think you'll be able to make it so I can get an idea of how many will be coming and possibly get a discount on ride passes.

Like your Youtube channel and subscribed. Wish I lived closer!

BuckCreek01

BuckCreek01

Lifetime Member
Aug 19, 2018
Griffin Ga.
Ownership

1. 500
In the years to come, I plan to have meet and greets all over the US and Canada (I have quite a few subscribers up north so don't want to leave them out...lol) so at some point there should be one closer to you!

If you ever get within 4 hours of my location, I will be there!

PLA-Products

PLA-Products

Lifetime Member
Mar 8, 2018
Northern VA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I'd love to come, but that's right at 4 hours from me and as you mentioned, probably too far for just one day. I might be able to plan something if I stayed another day. Have you been to Rock Run before?

Reactions: jay_man81
jay_man81

jay_man81

Lifetime Member
Oct 30, 2016
Central Pa
www.facebook.com
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
I'd love to come, but that's right at 4 hours from me and as you mentioned, probably too far for just one day. I might be able to plan something if I stayed another day. Have you been to Rock Run before?
This will be my first time there which is funny because it's less than an hour from my house...lol. There are roughly 140 miles of trail so it's not a big park by far but looks to be fun. Lots of rock (obviously, hence the name...lol) and mud. I think all they have for extended stays is primitive camping sites.

Reactions: PLA-Products
jay_man81

jay_man81

Lifetime Member
Oct 30, 2016
Central Pa
www.facebook.com
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
First AMR meet and greet was a success! Had a nice small turn out which I was greatful for being the first event I hosted. I'll have the full vid up in a week or two but here is a short vid I posted as a teaser till then. The P5 was unstoppable, which I knew it would be, but I must say that for being bone stock the X4 impressed me going over the rocks.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!