Lifetime Member
Oct 30, 2016
Central Pa
www.facebook.com
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Update:

Wife and I won’t be making it in till early Saturday. Look forward to riding with everyone.

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Update:

Wife and I won’t be making it in till early Saturday. Look forward to riding with everyone.
So looking forward to riding this weekend. Today is only the 12th and it has been a long month already. In much need of throttle therapy!

Some take pills, others empty bottles, but I forget my problems with wide open throttles! (saw something like this elsewhere on the internet and promptly stole it)

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Got some disturbing news this past Friday. My wife had a follow up visit on her Melanoma. It has been clean results for about 5 years up to this point. They've found "something" but really don't yet know if it is a recurrence or an unrelated nothing to worry about. They aren't messing around with it though. We go to see the surgeon the 19th for the consult to schedule removal of the "something". This ride has suddenly taken fresh new meaning for us again. Hoping for the best! Looking forward to a day of riding for the cause in the meantime.
I wish u and your wife the best. My wife has worked in the Qutainius surgery and Oncology "Moes" Melanoma clinic at the University of Michigan for the last 20 yrs. From what i know thats a normal protocol to go in and take those suspicious things out for biopsy just to make sure. Hang in there fridnd.

Reactions: swsebek
NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I wish u and your wife the best. My wife has worked in the Qutainius surgery and Oncology "Moes" Melanoma clinic at the University of Michigan for the last 20 yrs. From what i know thats a normal protocol to go in and take those suspicious things out for biopsy just to make sure. Hang in there fridnd.

Thank you sir! The initial hit of the news made for a bad day but staying positive and trying not to let the unknown stress us out too much.

Reactions: Remington
NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Officially Friday! I've got wires running everywhere right now. Charging phones, GoPro batteries, USB battery banks, & helmet comms (Sena brand). Heading out first thing to pick up my trailer and load up the P500 and the CRF110F. My wife, my son and I will be PA bound for the ride in a matter of hours. I'm excited as a kid on Christmas Eve.

Reactions: jay_man81
NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
We didn't do the RSVP thing on this. Looks like @jay_man81 and @swsebek are going to be there. Any one else planning to attend?

swsebek

swsebek

Red,White And Blue Collar Soul
Lifetime Member
May 4, 2014
pa
Ownership

1. 700-4
IMG 4666
We didn't do the RSVP thing on this. Looks like @jay_man81 and @swsebek are going to be there. Any one else planning to attend?
Loaded and ready for morning

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I’m rockin’ the Toyota Sienna minivan (grey-ish) with the extremely full little trailer. Red P500 on it and white/red CRF110F on the tongue. I will take a picture in the morning before we head out of the hotel.

I will PM both of you my cell number.

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
My wife, son and I had a blast today. It was nice to meet jay_man81 and his wife and ride with them for a bit. Sorry I didn’t see you today swsebek.

We will definitely do this ride again next year. I hope they raised bundles of money for the Cancer Society. I will get some pictures and videos uploaded throughout the week.

swsebek

swsebek

Red,White And Blue Collar Soul
Lifetime Member
May 4, 2014
pa
Ownership

1. 700-4
My wife, son and I had a blast today. It was nice to meet jay_man81 and his wife and ride with them for a bit. Sorry I didn’t see you today swsebek.

We will definitely do this ride again next year. I hope they raised bundles of money for the Cancer Society. I will get some pictures and videos uploaded throughout the week.
I looked all over but I never seen a 500 but I think I seen your son.they raised over 20 grand.Man did I get my fill of dust.

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I looked all over but I never seen a 500 but I think I seen your son.they raised over 20 grand.Man did I get my fill of dust.

We were the ones pulling over for faster traffic to pass us. ;)

The only time my son was away from us was when he walked back up to his dirt bike after the power wheel racing was over. We watched the races from the finish line. Got a great video or two to post from that for sure!

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
They had a down hill power wheel race. "Adults" on children's toys on a hill..."hold my beer" had to come into play when this was first thought up. Anyway, this clip would have been number 1 on the SC not top 10.

Reactions: Mudwing
NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
They had a down hill power wheel race. "Adults" on children's toys on a hill..."hold my beer" had to come into play when this was first thought up. Anyway, this clip would have been number 1 on the SC not top 10.

No the gentlemen was not "hurt". He got up and raised his fists in celebration of his spectacular finish saying I hope someone got that on film. Several of us did!

Reactions: swsebek and Mudwing
NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I created a Photo Album on my Amazon Prime from the pictures we took at the ride. Hopefully it is okay to share photos this way.

Prime Photos

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I also posted the rest of the Power Wheel racing on youtube. @jay_man81 has a video up for the races as well, if you only have time for one then watch his. His is actually put together nicely where I just dropped the clips out there.

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I only live about an hour or so from this place. Never been there. Was thinking of going but my boys play baseball an could not go. Maybe next year.

My son decided to miss his Friday baseball game so he could go with us.

Being that close I'd recommend you check out the riding park. It is definitely worth a day pass ($25 per person weekends and $20 per person weekdays only closed on Tuesdays).

jay_man81

jay_man81

Lifetime Member
Oct 30, 2016
Central Pa
www.facebook.com
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
I'm definitely planning another trip for this year sometime! I want to get the P5 there to play a bit and try some if the black trails out with the torq locker.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!