russknight

russknight

Lifetime Member
Apr 13, 2019
Perry Florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-3
I have deselected all email notifications and am still getting email notifications. What's up? Thanks!

Reactions: Isaiah
NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I have deselected all email notifications and am still getting email notifications. What's up? Thanks!
There is a thread on that.
Any threads you previously had marked as watch you will need to unwatch and watch again (if desired) to make them stop.

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

If you reply to a thread you selected previously to unwatch, it will resume sending you notifications.

It can also take some time unless you log out of the forum and then log back in. (Sometimes just closing the app or web browser on a mobile device is enough)

If you use Tapatalk , all bets are off it does WTF it feels like.

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Here it is.
BUT. I think it is from the old software. May be slightly different but same concept.
Its a 2 step process.
1 - Turn off notifications from future post.
2 - Turn off notifications from past post.

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!