P1000 Eps not working

Justinp1-5

Justinp1-5

Aug 18, 2019
Central florida
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Pioneer sat for about a month, now the power steering light is staying on. Battery seems fine, holding just over 12v and charging fine. I just disconnected the battery and will reconnect tomorrow in hopes it will reset and work again. Any other idead?

Reactions: Smitty335
Justinp1-5

Justinp1-5

Aug 18, 2019
Central florida
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Pioneer sat for about a month, now the power steering light is staying on. Battery seems fine, holding just over 12v and charging fine. I just disconnected the battery and will reconnect tomorrow in hopes it will reset and work again. Any other idead?
I unplugged the computer for a day and it reset. Working fine now but I didn't think about the tuner so I rode the trip without. Quick re flash and she will be right again

slowdryrider

slowdryrider

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jul 14, 2013
Canada
I know mine when using tracks , if the snow is deep /heavy and your turning sharp it will throw the light on. I end up shutting down the machine for a few seconds then restart and it's good to go.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!