Bad_bowtie

Huge member
Lifetime Member
Jun 29, 2016
East Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X4
I recently ordered the EZ turn signal kit for my 500 so I can be street legal here in TN. Now I consider myself a decent mechanic but I hate wiring. For those who have installed this kit how much headache am I getting into here.

I've about decided to mount my front lights on each side of the grill. 0904161025 zps3mrxqlek

Where did y'all run the wiring from front to back of the machine so that it wont get ripped off on the trails?

Edit: got it installed. I hate wiring!

Last edited:
R

Rustell

Take your time and it will turn out ok... I ran my wires underneath the skid plate, along the frame.

Longbrake500

Longbrake500

Aug 13, 2016
Anna Ohio
Ownership

1. 500
I have the same kit installed and like Rustell I wrapped all the wires and ran them under the frame above the skid plate. I mounted the front signals right under the head light and then the rear out side of the brake light on the center plastic so I could still remove the fenders if needed.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!