P1000 Fabric Doors vs Hard doors

Rambo

Rambo

Supporting Member
Dec 29, 2016
Southern Indiana
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Yes CEC Custom Enclosure also on face butt land LOL. $600 for total enclosure they don't list just doors but going off what the others they have listed they are $329. You could always borrow someone else's facebook to look at them possibly.
Came across this post about CEC Custom Enclosures and pulled the trigger. I called and talked to Joe the owner about My SATV flip up windsheild and if it would work witb his cab. He offers a finger strap options for the front roll bar that allows for all different window setups. He felt confident that I would have no problems but assured if I did he would make any changes needed. I like the way this cab is 3 pieces and the back piece and sides zip together. Should be a pretty tight setup. I'll follow up with pics and my review asap.

Reactions: EricG and elkguide
EricG

EricG

Lifetime Member
Jul 19, 2017
North East PA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Came across this post about CEC Custom Enclosures and pulled the trigger. I called and talked to Joe the owner about My SATV flip up windsheild and if it would work witb his cab. He offers a finger strap options for the front roll bar that allows for all different window setups. He felt confident that I would have no problems but assured if I did he would make any changes needed. I like the way this cab is 3 pieces and the back piece and sides zip together. Should be a pretty tight setup. I'll follow up with pics and my review asap.
Sounds good, let us know. The thing that stopped me was when I asked he said he only has the full enclosure for the 5 seater. I just want the front portion enclosed for the winter. I be curious about your review.

Reactions: Rambo
C

Capnray

Aug 8, 2017
Crystal Falls, michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I think the Honda soft doors & back
panel are pretty good. I can have them
zipped up in the cool mornings & roll
them down when it warms up in the
day. With the engine heat, it will
stay pretty comfortable even in the
teens. They also work great on rainy
days.

I like their flexibility & weight savings.

I have the Honda 2 piece hard coat
windshield.

John
Greetings-i ordered the factory front soft doors for my honda 1000-5. Having problems following the directions for install. Can't find any videos. Any help ( pictures or videos) any help would be appreciated. Are they very easily removable for summer driving? Thanks

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!