P700 Fabric Front Doors from Honda

Luka

Luka

Sep 16, 2022
Wittenberg, WI
Ownership

1. 700-4
Hello everyone. Saturday I just ordered the Honda fabric front doors p/n 0SR91-HL3-211A for my 2017 700-4 Deluxe. Since I placed the order I've done some research where the new kidney buster safety bars prevent the fabric doors from closing properly, leaving gaps. Does anyone here know if it's an issue on the 2017-2023 model years? Thanks for any input, good or bad.

kevinpo

kevinpo

Apr 3, 2021
Spokane Valley WA
Ownership

1. 700-4
Hello,
I installed them and they work just fine. I've driven in heavy rain and snow and stayed dry.

HTH,
Kevin
20220504 170554

Stoney

Stoney

Jan 28, 2015
Alberton, Montana
I have them as well. They work alright but I'm not a big fan. I just finished sweeping the snow out of the inside that was blown in from wind. Still absolutely beats not having doors in any bad weather. I also don't like the Nylon strap used to open the doors from the outside. It was a good idea by Honda but I think there's a better solution somewhere.

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk

Reactions: Buggyman
C

Custer83

Dec 28, 2021
Michigan
Ownership

1. 700-2
Hello everyone. Saturday I just ordered the Honda fabric front doors p/n 0SR91-HL3-211A for my 2017 700-4 Deluxe. Since I placed the order I've done some research where the new kidney buster safety bars prevent the fabric doors from closing properly, leaving gaps. Does anyone here know if it's an issue on the 2017-2023 model years? Thanks for any input, good or bad.
I cut off my bars on each side and ground down the sharp edges...they close much better now and it's tons easier getting in and out.

Reactions: PioneerPancake
Luka

Luka

Sep 16, 2022
Wittenberg, WI
Ownership

1. 700-4
I cut off my bars on each side and ground down the sharp edges...they close much better now and it's tons easier getting in and out.
I'm thinking of doing the same. My next door neighbor is a welder so he would cut off the top and bottom straight sections and weld the side portion back on. No charge to me since I occasionally plow his snow.

lawoftangent

lawoftangent

Sep 15, 2020
Maine
Ownership

1. 700-2
This will be my third winter with the doors, and I like them quite a bit. There are definitely gaps in the back but they mate up reasonably well and I have never had any issues with them. The front is more important in my opinion as far as wind and snow is concerned, and it's a very tight fit to the front of the cab.

If you're looking for airtight, an enclosed hard cab or a Jeep is probably the way to go. Even with a mesh back window, I have been very warm and dry in the cab this winter.

PXL 20210103 231303824MP

Luka

Luka

Sep 16, 2022
Wittenberg, WI
Ownership

1. 700-4
This will be my third winter with the doors, and I like them quite a bit. There are definitely gaps in the back but they mate up reasonably well and I have never had any issues with them. The front is more important in my opinion as far as wind and snow is concerned, and it's a very tight fit to the front of the cab.

If you're looking for airtight, an enclosed hard cab or a Jeep is probably the way to go. Even with a mesh back window, I have been very warm and dry in the cab this winter.

View attachment 372141
I've plowed 6 times now in North central Wisconsin, and am very pleased with the doors. I agree there are some gaps, but they look like they will last for many years. Most importantly I've been warm and dry. I've even taken a few rides around our paved roads with my wife and Golden Retriever. Since we just picked up another Golden puppy today, I might be in trouble and have to enclose the entire cab😊

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!