P700 Fabric roof and doors

M

Manleydawg08

Mar 8, 2017
Ohio
Ownership

1. 700-2
looking to see where folks are gettting their roof and door kits? Afraid I will have to get from dealer.. I'm doing a lot of shooting (sporting clays) and walk most of time but wanting to use this for all my hobbies. Also for plowing snow in winter and hunting .. I want to have enclosure . Lookin for vendors . Phantom Camo would be great or black is fine .

Thanks

allgm1

allgm1

Lifetime Member
Mar 7, 2015
New Hampshire
I have the honda hard roof and soft doors, the doors slow the wind down and help hold some heat in, they are a little pricey but they are what they are

M

Manleydawg08

Mar 8, 2017
Ohio
Ownership

1. 700-2
I have the honda hard roof and soft doors, the doors slow the wind down and help hold some heat in, they are a little pricey but they are what they are
Right... I was wondering if any after market. I can get a good deal on the Honda stuff but still pricey lol.

Reactions: allgm1
C

ckhenshaw4

Mar 1, 2014
I am looking at making my own doors for winter plowing, but would like a hard roof. Nothing used out there that I have been able to find.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

allgm1

allgm1

Lifetime Member
Mar 7, 2015
New Hampshire
I am looking at making my own doors for winter plowing,

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
My plan is to do the same, Ive used the honda doors now for 2 seasons and they seem to be holding up better than I thought they would. So the way I look at it I have a few years left in them, so I have some time to work out the alternative. The hard roof is great for sliding under low hanging trees, but it has a lot of large gaps around it that allow a lot of air flow in the winter. I stuff foam in the holes when its cold out to help squeeze the breeze.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!