P1000 Factory HVAC cabbed Pioneer would be awesome.

rlutech

rlutech

Jan 18, 2015
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-3
A few guys that I know have purchased Polaris Ranger Northstar editions recently. I have to admit, Polaris has a nice cab. The doors, windows, windshield, radio, and GPS, all seem very nice. When can we expect to see a model like this from Honda?

lee

lee

Village Idiot
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 4, 2013
Springfield Ohio
Ownership

1. 500
A few guys that I know have purchased Polaris Ranger Northstar editions recently. I have to admit, Polaris has a nice cab. The doors, windows, windshield, radio, and GPS, all seem very nice. When can we expect to see a model like this from Honda?

Run down to your honda dealer and pick one up today!

russknight

russknight

Lifetime Member
Apr 13, 2019
Perry Florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-3

I don't know, but I'd buy one.

Reactions: Remington and ChadD
Vikes79

Vikes79

SKOL!
Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
South Dakota
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X4 LV
Probably never.

If Honda wanted to it would be slicing up an already small market share...ie not being able to move the units and maintain profits overall.

truthfully I can count on one hand how many I’ve seen with HVAC of some sort. Typically 20K put put units that maybe drive 100 mi a year.

Also they are super heavy with their glass cabs and doors plus all the extra mechanical.

its kinda self defeating....put on full glass cab and then complain about the heat.

TripleB

TripleB

Lifetime Member
Aug 13, 2018
Caryville, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Probably never.

If Honda wanted to it would be slicing up an already small market share...ie not being able to move the units and maintain profits overall.

truthfully I can count on one hand how many I’ve seen with HVAC of some sort. Typically 20K put put units that maybe drive 100 mi a year.

Also they are super heavy with their glass cabs and doors plus all the extra mechanical.

its kinda self defeating....put on full glass cab and then complain about the heat.
True story! I'd just buy a nice jeep and beat the s*** out of it.

YardDog

YardDog

Grumpy ol' fart
Lifetime Member
Feb 2, 2017
Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I think it has a lot to do with riding style. Most folks that are into riding real trails and not gravel lined park trails or cruising the neighborhood accept that climate control is limited and dust is just part of the experience. The folks that don't need ground clearance, horsepower, or top speed usually seek the creature comforts. Honda leans more towards the outdoor enthusiasts. My sxs and my neighbors are different as night and day. My Pioneer is faster, has more horsepower, goes places he can't, and weighs less. But he doesn't ride fast, he doesn't rock crawl, avoids deep mud, and weight is no concern. Price wise is a little different. He paid more for his. But I have to admit that Kubota RTV-X1100c full cab with heat and air plus gps and factory stereo sure is nice.

toddvdh

toddvdh

Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2020
Green Bay, WI
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I can understand the draw. I’ve rode in them. They are comfy for cruising the neighborhood or coming in from hunting when it’s cold out.

Personally I like the wind and dust, and in winter I just dress like I’m snowmobiling.

advertisement
Russ989

Russ989

Land of the free because of the Brave! 🇺🇸
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 18, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Buy a jeep, cause that ain’t happening lol.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!