Failing to locate a 21’ 1000-5

J

Joshua022

Apr 25, 2021
Grovetown, Ga
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Do not currently own
I’m a first time side by side owner trying to find a 20-21 1000-5 in white. I’m in the Augusta, Ga area, but willing to travel in the SE. I might settle for a red/camo and just try and if red try to wrap or paint it lol, I hate red.

the local dealers are several people deep in their wait lists so it’s looking bleak to have a unit before summer is mostly over..

I know everyone is in practically the same boat, but help a brother out LOL!!

excited to hit the trails and make some memories with my boys, once I can find a rig.

JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
I’m a first time side by side owner trying to find a 20-21 1000-5 in white. I’m in the Augusta, Ga area, but willing to travel in the SE. I might settle for a red/camo and just try and if red try to wrap or paint it lol, I hate red.

the local dealers are several people deep in their wait lists so it’s looking bleak to have a unit before summer is mostly over..

I know everyone is in practically the same boat, but help a brother out LOL!!

excited to hit the trails and make some memories with my boys, once I can find a rig.
Welcome to the club 👍

Lots of places are running a wait list right now. Check SouthernPowersports in Chattanooga TN. I got mine from Hall's motorsports in AL they have a few locations. I'd advise to stay away from FL cause we add a bunch of taxes and fees it Ridiculous!!!

Good luck bud!
And when you get it.........pics or it didn't happen!!!

Oh and.......what's this about you not liking red??????? Don't you know that's the fastest color 😂 😂

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
🤣 Welcome! And join the other club thats been in the same boat since the China virus stuck us in the butt! Id just order and wait. Good luck!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!