New to this Forum ( Jan, 21 2024 ) I will be getting a p1000 soon.

G

Good Honda Ron

Jan 21, 2024
Central Oklahoma
Ownership

1. Looking to buy

2. 1000-3
I currently have a 2019 Yanmar Brahma, Diesel. My first SxS was an 08 Polaris Ranger. I have researched for about 2 months now and decided to upgrade to Honda, "specifically" the P1000 Deluxe. I like all the basic features and available Mods.
I got the link to this forum from: Guns & Tactics on YouTube

Last edited:
JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
I currently have a 2019 Yanmar Brahma, Diesel. My first SxS was an 08 Polaris Ranger. I have researched for about 2 months now and decided to upgrade to Honda, "specifically" the P1000 Deluxe. I like all the basic features and available Mods.
Welcome to the club from South Florida

Post some pics when you get the buggy 👍🏼

Buggyman

Buggyman

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 3, 2020
ne. ohio
Ownership

1. 700-2
Welcome from Ohio and enjoy the new buggy.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!