BOX1

P700 Fair Price?

costaricaguide

costaricaguide

Aug 26, 2020
colorado
Ownership

1. 700-4
Wondering what to ask for a mint 2018 P700-4 with about 200 miles always garaged?

Reactions: Mudwing
Mudwing

Mudwing

Lifetime Member
Jul 9, 2017
The Mud holes
Ownership

1. 700-4
Wondering what to ask for a mint 2018 P700-4 with about 200 miles always garaged?
The exact price is based on the area you sell it. But right now it’s a seller’s market for sure so shoot for the stars. 🤑🤣Plus, need more details. Pics always rule. Around me a base like that prolly $10-12K. 😎

costaricaguide

costaricaguide

Aug 26, 2020
colorado
Ownership

1. 700-4
The exact price is based on the area you sell it. But right now it’s a seller’s market for sure so shoot for the stars. 🤑🤣Plus, need more details. Pics always rule. Around me a base like that prolly $10-12K. 😎
Thanks! Any suggestions on where to list it? I don't see a "for sale" forum here on hondasxs

Mudwing

Mudwing

Lifetime Member
Jul 9, 2017
The Mud holes
Ownership

1. 700-4
Thanks! Any suggestions on where to list it? I don't see a "for sale" forum here on hondasxs
There is a buy/sell/I want section in this forum. You may get a bite there. Or try Craigslist or Facebook market place. I bet FB would get the most traffic. I don’t do FB. For the fun of it call a dealer near you and see if you’re happy with what they offer. Granted it will be lower so they can make money off of it. Was it you that mentioned that you wanted a Rincon? Maybe they’ll make you a deal. 😎

costaricaguide

costaricaguide

Aug 26, 2020
colorado
Ownership

1. 700-4
There is a buy/sell/I want section in this forum. You may get a bite there. Or try Craigslist or Facebook market place. I bet FB would get the most traffic. I don’t do FB. For the fun of it call a dealer near you and see if you’re happy with what they offer. Granted it will be lower so they can make money off of it. Was it you that mentioned that you wanted a Rincon? Maybe they’ll make you a deal. 😎
Thinking about a Jeep Rubicon ;-) Want something that I can take on the highway too.

Memorypill

Memorypill

Mar 13, 2021
Maine
Ownership

1. 700-4
I just paid 11k for an ‘18 700-4 in Maine. Only 4 seat sxs on the market for less than 14. Hit up Craigslist and market place to see what rigs are going for in your area.

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!