Fantasy Football

• Thread starter Deleted member 3748
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 3748

If I were to start a Hondasxs.com fantasy football league, who would be interested in joining? If we get enough responses, it will happen.

Reactions: Hondasxs
DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
Fantasy football? I didn’t know the forum had a man seeking man section!
Now you'll be spending even more time here!

Are we talking NFL here? I used to be a part of the change of seasons...a part of life. Now with all the SJW nonsense, I have a hard time watching.
Never really been into college much.

Last edited:
J

JTW

49984BF8 03D3 4870 B2CA 59C98B83D68E

Reactions: popeye
D

Deleted member 3748

We'll need at least 10 people. Maybe 11 if JTW and his boyfriend share a team. :D

Reactions: JTW
D

Deleted member 3748

It looks like we're up to 4 or 5, depending if one of you is the guy from Facebook. We need more... I should have started this a month ago. I'm thinking some of the rules will be every team name has to be a Honda model. Hurricane, Spree, Big Red, Pioneer, etc. I have official rules from an old league I used to run and I'll dust those off. If we get another 6 people, does anyone have a preference for Yahoo, ESPN, anything else?

advertisement
Vikes79

Vikes79

SKOL!
Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
South Dakota
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X4 LV
NFL app is pretty good too

If I may suggest to keep it simple just to get it off the ground in the short time frame.

Standard format, auto draft ( I know, I know it’s for babies), etc. maybe the next year it can be taylored a bit once it’s been established as reoccurring event.

I’d like to be VTX if possible, Rancher if limited to atvs.

Last edited:
Reactions: Deleted member 3748
D

Deleted member 3748

We still have the problem of not enough people. Out of 13,000 members I thought it would be pretty easy to find 10 to play fantasy football. I actually thought we would be overrun. :D How do you guys feel about fantasy NASCAR? We may have better luch with that and we could start it up when the chase starts.

J

JTW

We still have the problem of not enough people. Out of 13,000 members I thought it would be pretty easy to find 10 to play fantasy football. I actually thought we would be overrun. :D How do you guys feel about fantasy NASCAR? We may have better luch with that and we could start it up when the chase starts.
Sweet Mexican baby Jesus.. what next soccer?

Reactions: X4Dice
Choogsbro

Choogsbro

CEO of Monkey Business
Lifetime Member
Mar 20, 2018
Monticello, Ky
Ownership

1. Other Brand
I'll do nascar. I won't do autodraft. Half of being in a fantasy league is drafting your team. Vikings fans, oh my.

GO PACK GO !!!!

Reactions: Deleted member 3748
X4Dice

X4Dice

Jun 3, 2016
USA
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-3
If I were to start a Hondasxs.com fantasy football league, who would be interested in joining? If we get enough responses, it will happen.
Little offended you want to use Honda for your team name for an NFL fantasy league, bring that to a Polaris forum where they are use to taking a knee to look at what broke.
Nascar. Now we are talking.

DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
advertisement