• Thread starter Deleted member 3748
  • Start date

Preferred Fantasy Site

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
D

Deleted member 3748

### UPDATE ###

If you want to join the 2019 HondaSxS Fantasy NASCAR league follow the steps below. You can join at any time.

Create an account here >>> NASCAR Fantasy Games Home Page | NASCAR.com

Then join this league >>> NASCAR Fantasy Live

Password is talon

Feel free to share this info with anyone

### Original post below ###

We have a week before the start of the 2019 NASCAR season. I know @Choogsbro and
@Russ989
has some interest in a fantasy league. Anyone else interested in joining? If so, hurry and cast your vote for one of the two fantasy sites listed below. I'll be creating the league tonight.

I've been using the only free NASCAR fantasy site I knew of before this year. NASCAR Fantasy Games Home Page | NASCAR.com
  • The way it worked last year, you can use any five drivers you want, for a maximum of ten times. They reset when the playoffs start. It appears to be the same for this year.

But I found another one. Slingshot Fantasy Auto Contest | FREE Fantasy NASCAR Game
  • I know very little about this league except it uses salary caps and five drivers.
If there are no votes, I will be sticking with NASCAR Fantasy Games Home Page | NASCAR.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Todd627

Todd627

HondaSxS Club Stress Management Director
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 4, 2018
MI
I do not have a preference @PistonHonda as this will be my first fantasy league adventure.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 3748

I do not have a preference @PistonHonda a this will be my first fantasy league adventure.

It's very little work besides selecting five drivers each week. It's a lot of guessing and luck as to who will finish the race. :D The top guys usually produce week after week.

Reactions: Russ989 and Todd627
Russ989

Russ989

Land of the free because of the Brave! 🇺🇸
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 18, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I voted for the nascar.com league, I don’t really have a preference but figured it may be easier for those that don’t really know much about nascar and want to do the league with fellow Honda owners.

Russ989

Russ989

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 18, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
24 won the pole and the 88 won the outside lane. I didnt see where the 48 ended up.
Chase Elliot will start in 4th and Jimmy is 35th.

Reactions: Todd627
Russ989

Russ989

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 18, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Who’s your pic for the clash?

Reactions: Todd627

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!