NASCAR Fantasy League 2019

• Thread starter Deleted member 3748
  • Start date

Preferred Fantasy Site

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
D

Deleted member 3748

Don't forget to vote for your preferred site mentioned in the first post. League is open to EVERYONE and I'll be creating it tonight.

Reactions: Todd627 and Russ989
Russ989

Russ989

Land of the free because of the Brave! 🇺🇸
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 18, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Don't forget to vote for your preferred site mentioned in the first post. League is open to EVERYONE and I'll be creating it tonight.
Well so far I get the prize you are giving away for participation, you have to vote to get you’re names in the hat guys. ;)

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I think I will every year. But this year, I'm going to visit my uncle in KY and I could try to plan it around a trip to Bristol.
You’ll never like another track if you go to Bristol as your first track, she’ll spoil you! Lol. I was glad I went to a few others first, and Ben back to Bristol 2 more times.
My offer still stands for you to show you the ropes :) that’s if you want my company?

Reactions: Russ989 and Todd627
advertisement
Russ989

Russ989

Land of the free because of the Brave! 🇺🇸
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 18, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
We can open the league up to the public if we don't get enough. Once you get everything squared away here, I can also post it on the facebook page.
Doesn’t really matter to me, I just figured we’d have a couple more by now I’m good with whatever. It is early, so I guess we’ll see what happens.

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!