NASCAR Fantasy League 2019

• Thread starter Deleted member 3748
  • Start date

Preferred Fantasy Site

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
D

Deleted member 3748

First vote prize goes to @Russ989 . A Honda Pioneer 700 wEnch!

Untitled2

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I’ll pass on your league fellas I’ve played them before, there just not my cup of tea. I’d rather play the sport physically, I guess it’s just the athlete in me. I wish you all happy winnings.
I worked for a NASCAR team/owner for a long time and I miss the smells and the good people That I was surrounded with. Thanks for talking about this sport today, it was fun. I’ll let you guys get back to your league good luck:)

Reactions: Todd627 and Russ989
advertisement
Choogsbro

Choogsbro

CEO of Monkey Business
Lifetime Member
Mar 20, 2018
Monticello, Ky
Ownership

1. Other Brand
Ford did way too good last year. Rules changes will change that. Can't have fords winning. Hey let's face it you're basically rooting for decals.

Reactions: Todd627 and Russ989
D

Deleted member 3748

Google it. Bribery, admission of guilt, donation to Clintons, then pardon.
Found it. I was hoping for something bloodier like Don King's felonies.

6. Rick Hendrick

Johnson's not the only racing figure who has received a pardon, though. Hendrick, the owner of the Hendrick Motorsports team that's included such famed drivers as Jeff Gordon, is also the owner of a giant chain of auto dealerships.

During the import-crazed 1980s, getting Hondas in your inventory often meant bribing Honda execs to send you a larger allocation of the popular cars. Hendrick played this game for his dealerships, and in the process gave execs thousands of dollars in cars, cash, and even houses. I

In 1997, he pleaded guilty to mail fraud in connection with these shenanigans. His sentence included a $250,000 fine, a year of home confinement, three years of probation, and an order to stay away from his racing team. In December 2000, Bill Clinton pardoned Hendrick.

Reactions: Todd627
Russ989

Russ989

Land of the free because of the Brave! 🇺🇸
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 18, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Found it. I was hoping for something bloodier like Don King's felonies.

6. Rick Hendrick

Johnson's not the only racing figure who has received a pardon, though. Hendrick, the owner of the Hendrick Motorsports team that's included such famed drivers as Jeff Gordon, is also the owner of a giant chain of auto dealerships.

During the import-crazed 1980s, getting Hondas in your inventory often meant bribing Honda execs to send you a larger allocation of the popular cars. Hendrick played this game for his dealerships, and in the process gave execs thousands of dollars in cars, cash, and even houses. I

In 1997, he pleaded guilty to mail fraud in connection with these shenanigans. His sentence included a $250,000 fine, a year of home confinement, three years of probation, and an order to stay away from his racing team. In December 2000, Bill Clinton pardoned Hendrick.
Yeah it looks like he’s done what most of our politicians do but got caught. Almost as bad as having a murderer walking street.:cool: I’ll never be able to watch a race again...NOT!

Reactions: Deleted member 3748
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!