Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Tried fantasy football, baseball and nascar for a few years, the last time was 3 years ago. Unfortunately a complete waist of my time. #1 I was an athlete (baseball player) couldn’t get over trying to play it from my couch or being an armchair quarterback or a want to be crew chief not for me, drove me ape s*** not physically being able to play to win and hoping who I pic has a good day! #2 time, to be competitive in it you have to have time or you might as well s*** the bed. Im surprised to be on here as much as I do, ah... cuz there’s no deadline, that helps big league lol.

Reactions: Smitty335 and JTW
DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
I do Draftkings a few times a week. Usually the .25 stuff...but occasionally i'll do the big $5 or $8 for usually like $50,000 1st place.
I look at it as being like an educated lotto ticket...except i do win small sums like a couple of bucks fairly often (unlike lotto). Usually Baseball simply because i know it better. Also do Nascar and NFl, since they have bigger contests ( as they should, since they don't play every day).
Most days i'm like the Madden curse and the SI cover curse put together. Nascar seems to be the least reliable for me...except that Jeffery Earnhardt will crash if i put him in.

J

JTW

Tried fantasy football, baseball and nascar for a few years, the last time was 3 years ago. Unfortunately a complete waist of my time. #1 I was an athlete (baseball player) couldn’t get over trying to play it from my couch or being an armchair quarterback or a want to be crew chief not for me, drove me ape s*** not physically being able to play to win and hoping who I pic has a good day! #2 time, to be competitive in it you have to have time or you might as well s*** the bed. Im surprised to be on here as much as I do, ah... cuz there’s no deadline, that helps big league lol.
Whole heartedly agree! I can’t watch sports at all.. Hell, even our 10 year olds soccer games get me all longing.

Reactions: Remington