P500 Fat Daddys Pt4 5:30 break

Bastardchild

Bastardchild

Nov 3, 2016
Orange Heights, fl
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
That sounds pretty good trigger! Also, I didnt have time to install the trigger shield the Friday before we went riding like I thought I would, I will soon though. I actually gotta tear my intake and exhaust apart and track down a leak. I was screwing around in the river and found a deep spot and I guess I slowly started sucking water in right as I got stuck lol. Locker didnt help any. It shut down and I got pulled out. Was hydro locked. No biggie, Hondas run on water around these parts. Drained the airbox, pulled the plug and blasted the water out of the cylinder, stuck the plug back in and she fired right up. No water in the oil. Rode the rest of the day no problem. I just did the water crossings and got out before it could suck any in. I think its my exhaust stack because I could hear it gurgling in the stack. Anyway, when I do all that stuff I will install the trigger shield and do a little video of it. :)
Don't know what was in that but remember a buddy of mine mixing lime flavored vodka and mountain dew in a two liter and calling it the incredible hulk. It was good sh**.

Reactions: Mudwing and trigger
BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!