P1000 Fathers Day special- RB3 G-MOUNT 1000 - HONDA PIONEER 1000

RB3offroad

RB3offroad

Vendor
Nov 2, 2017
Tempe, AZ
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Taking Orders now for our New and Exciting Rifle gun rack!!!! Fits long guns and AR's that are collapsible stock

advertisement
RB3offroad

RB3offroad

Vendor
Nov 2, 2017
Tempe, AZ
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I like he idea! Can the bolts be replaced with Knurled-Head Thumb Screws for convenience - no tools required?
Will the rack accommodate a rifle in a soft case to keep it clean?
you should be able to use soft case. and i dont see why you couldnt use knurled head screws

Reactions: Lady01
bumperm

bumperm

May 7, 2021
Gardnerville, NV
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Some additional pictures showing close ups of mounting brackets and gun clamps would be good.

Thanks

TumaloKeith

TumaloKeith

Jul 28, 2020
Powell Butte
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Looks interesting. I need to add a gun rack and am leaning this route. Don't know if I want to wack my head on the overhead style.
Inquiring minds want to know:
1. It looks like this does not mount to the floor as some models I've seen, but below the seat. It also looks to mount to the roll cage behind the seat. Can you confirm?
2. Hard to see, but are there foam style grips that hold the actual gun? It looks to have Velcro straps to hold it in.

Seadonist

Seadonist

Feb 8, 2021
New Orleans
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Just for clarification, does this model fit an AR style rifle with a collapsible stock AND a bolt action rifle? The reason I ask is because the drop down box on your website gives the option to pick either a shotgun/ rifle mount OR an AR collapsible stock model

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RB3offroad

RB3offroad

Vendor
Nov 2, 2017
Tempe, AZ
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Looks interesting. I need to add a gun rack and am leaning this route. Don't know if I want to wack my head on the overhead style.
Inquiring minds want to know:
1. It looks like this does not mount to the floor as some models I've seen, but below the seat. It also looks to mount to the roll cage behind the seat. Can you confirm?
2. Hard to see, but are there foam style grips that hold the actual gun? It looks to have Velcro straps to hold it in.
it mounts below the seat. and yes it attaches on the rollcage just behind the seat. very secure. wont budge..... the velcro is a military grade and its black delrin. WE have had nothing but good reviews on it. we also had a guy attach his crossbow to it.

RB3offroad

RB3offroad

Vendor
Nov 2, 2017
Tempe, AZ
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Just for clarification, does this model fit an AR style rifle with a collapsible stock AND a bolt action rifle? The reason I ask is because the drop down box on your website gives the option to pick either a shotgun/ rifle mount OR an AR collapsible stock model

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
yes it will fit both. we just adjust it to wht you choose but its easy to move where you need it.

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!