100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I'm sure you've heard that if there is a merger between fed ex and UPS that it would be known as fed up. I swear that every time I get a package delivered from UPS it is always damaged. I used to work for UPS about 15 to 20 years ago when I first moved to this area. I had to leave after throwing out my back. My job as well as a few others was to show up to work at four in the morning and unload all the trucks as quick as possible. Our supervisor if he could have he probably would have used a bullwhip on us. If your package said fragile that just meant frisbee. We had to basically unload the trucks as fast as humanly possible. It did not matter if packages were destroyed or torn or items lost or shredded or crushed. Personally FedEx has always sent me packages that were only slightly damaged. UPS on the other hand as always delivered insanely trashed items. Whenever possible I always request to have my packages either shipped by FedEx or the US Postal Service. I'm definitely fed up with UPS. This was today's latest package.
IMG 0458

Reactions: elkaholic
Buford

Buford

May 9, 2016
U.S.A.
I feel your frustration. At the powersports dealer I work at, it seems both UPS and FedEx can make a mess of the packages. Lots of damaged items. Some of the blame needs to be put on the people supplying the parts or accessories, as they are masters at making packages that are so heavy or clumsy with no good way for one person to pick them up and carry them.

Reactions: 100Acre
NitroxDiver

NitroxDiver

Dec 22, 2016
Concord NC
Ownership

1. 500
Not sure if this was ups FedEx or a freight company but once I bought a new set of screaming eagle mufflers from my Harley dealer. They had to order them and when they arrived at the dealer I headed down to pick them up. The box looked good and was sealed. The guy at the counter wanted to know if I wanted him to open them and check them over before I took them. I said no they should be good but he insisted. When we cut open the box the mufflers were gone and replaced with two big chunks of steel so the box wouldn't feel empty. Im sure glad he pushed me to open them up. Whoever took the pipes did a good job sealing everything back up again, at first glance you would never know they were tampered with. On and one more thing I hate a freaking thief!

Reactions: 100Acre
100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
The recent turd brown delivery
IMG 0670
IMG 0669

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!