Few pictures from Black Mountain KY over the weekend.

PhilCod

PhilCod

Dec 10, 2019
Indiana
Ownership

1. Talon X
We had a good time at Black Mountain in Harlan KY over the weekend. The only bad thing was the unmarked trails we usually take were mostly closed due to land slides. I managed to roll my Talon over on it side by trying to cut a branch and forgot my wheels were pointed up the hill! Dumb, I know. Put her back on all 4's and kept going. We had to bushwhack a few trails. I carry a battery powered chain saw, and it got a work out! The really good thing is it rained a lot on Wednesday and Thursday, so we had almost no dust.

IMG 1238 IMG 1219 IMG 1224 IMG 1223

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
We had a good time at Black Mountain in Harlan KY over the weekend. The only bad thing was the unmarked trails we usually take were mostly closed due to land slides. I managed to roll my Talon over on it side by trying to cut a branch and forgot my wheels were pointed up the hill! Dumb, I know. Put her back on all 4's and kept going. We had to bushwhack a few trails. I carry a battery powered chain saw, and it got a work out! The really good thing is it rained a lot on Wednesday and Thursday, so we had almost no dust.

View attachment 225631 View attachment 225632 View attachment 225633 View attachment 225634
Were you running the new EFX Motoclaw’s?

PhilCod

PhilCod

Dec 10, 2019
Indiana
Ownership

1. Talon X
No, I was running the stock tires. I had two get a sidewall punctures. Thus I bought the new tires when I got back.

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
No, I was running the stock tires. I had two get a sidewall punctures. Thus I bought the new tires when I got back.
Are the new tires going to be same size all four corners on stock rims?

PhilCod

PhilCod

Dec 10, 2019
Indiana
Ownership

1. Talon X
Are the new tires going to be same size all four corners on stock rims?
No, but I'll do that once its out of warranty. I'll keep the stock ones for kicking around down at the river in the summer. But I am going to buy a set of all 4 that are the same to keep it easier.

Reactions: Montecresto

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!