First Honda

M

McChickenPioneer

Mar 27, 2021
US of A
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Morning all. Picked up a 2021 Pioneer 1000-5 the other day. Ranger green. Runs great. Love the fold out seats. It’s our safari fun wagon and the first Honda I’ve ever owned. Very pleased so far. It’s due for its break-in oil change already.

So far I’ve ordered up a winch, and the quick attach front LED light bar and dual rear Plug n Play back ups. (Unsure if I can hook both up to front wiring harness near battery though, if anyone can shed some *light* on this, hardy har har)

At any rate, I look forward to checking out everyone’s rigs and learning some SxS tips and sharing whatever I know that may be useful. - FNG

9323BCE5 E304 4C7D 9949 A71C95D1AAC9

Last edited:
M

McChickenPioneer

Mar 27, 2021
US of A
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I ordered the front and rear LED’s so I’ll see what I’m working with when they come in. Switches, etc.. I’ve read that a second battery is a good idea.

The green looks good! “Born to be mild”. Is that a sticker ? Haha. Cheers

advertisement
Farmer

Farmer

🚜🔨🚛🔧
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 22, 2014
Southern MO
Ownership

1. 700-2
Welcome from N. Illinois!

S

Smooth Operator

Apr 5, 2021
Usk, Wa
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Morning all. Picked up a 2021 Pioneer 1000-5 the other day. Ranger green. Runs great. Love the fold out seats. It’s our safari fun wagon and the first Honda I’ve ever owned. Very pleased so far. It’s due for its break-in oil change already.

So far I’ve ordered up a winch, and the quick attach front LED light bar and dual rear Plug n Play back ups. (Unsure if I can hook both up to front wiring harness near battery though, if anyone can shed some *light* on this, hardy har har)

At any rate, I look forward to checking out everyone’s rigs and learning some SxS tips and sharing whatever I know that may be useful. - FNG

View attachment 264006
Nice!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!