Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Just posting for the first time. I hav a 2020 Pioneer-5 Deluxe that I have had for a few years now. Just kind of started to think about modifying it. I am gonna put in some switches from PBR and front bar lights, side lights and some backup lights. I have installed a heater already but to be honest with the current windshield and soft cab I have now I am unable to use it in the snow. Next big projects are gonna be an enclosed cab, real windshield with wiper, tracks, and aftermarket seats. I will be lurking as I don't post much but will for sure chime in when I can. I also don't take a lot of pictures well because I am not very pretty. Seems like a great group already. Thanks again and appreciate all the help or any advice you wanna give.

View attachment 392064 View attachment 392065
Welcome from NW Arkansas! Beautiful!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!