New Guy Here

S

Stumper

Dec 30, 2023
Bandana, NC
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Good morning from snowy Bandana, NC. New guy here thought I’d introduce myself. Just picked up a used 2022 1000-3 Deluxe and I’ll have a ton of questions. I’ve had a 2010 Teryx for the past 10 years, this is my first Honda. I use my SxS exclusively for work and running around my property. The Teryx has been a good machine for me over the years. I just wanted something that has power steering, turf mode and runs a bit more quiet. The Honda has the OEM roof and flip out windshield installed and the PO added a 5500# winch and a sound bar.. Right now my most pressing need is a new snow plow, so I’ll be starting a thread looking for opinions. Thanks For having me!

Buggyman

Buggyman

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 3, 2020
ne. ohio
Ownership

1. 700-2
IMG 20190119 122746Good morning from snowy Bandana, NC. New guy here thought I’d introduce myself. Just picked up a used 2022 1000-3 Deluxe and I’ll have a ton of questions. I’ve had a 2010 Teryx for the past 10 years, this is my first Honda. I use my SxS exclusively for work and running around my property. The Teryx has been a good machine for me over the years. I just wanted something that has power steering, turf mode and runs a bit more quiet. The Honda has the OEM roof and flip out windshield installed and the PO added a 5500# winch and a sound bar.. Right now my most pressing need is a new snow plow, so I’ll be starting a thread looking for opinions. Thanks For having me!
Welcome to the forum from Ohio. These guys are the best for info and help. I am using the KFI plow and have no issues.

JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Good morning from snowy Bandana, NC. New guy here thought I’d introduce myself. Just picked up a used 2022 1000-3 Deluxe and I’ll have a ton of questions. I’ve had a 2010 Teryx for the past 10 years, this is my first Honda. I use my SxS exclusively for work and running around my property. The Teryx has been a good machine for me over the years. I just wanted something that has power steering, turf mode and runs a bit more quiet. The Honda has the OEM roof and flip out windshield installed and the PO added a 5500# winch and a sound bar.. Right now my most pressing need is a new snow plow, so I’ll be starting a thread looking for opinions. Thanks For having me!
Welcome to the club from South Florida

Post some pics when you can. Lots of info on the site regarding what ever you may need/want to know.

Check out the club store for plows and accessories 👍

100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!