New Guy Here

Tom_C

Tom_C

Jul 17, 2021
Virginia, USA
Ownership

1. 500
Yeah, I worried about scratches for a little while, then I stopped. I had a honda foreman ATV before this one, and I probably stopped worrying about scratches when I flipped it out of the truck bed trying to load it. Ran it up onto the wheel well, and when coming back out it fell off the ramp. No injuries to me.

I learned they are pretty indestructible, in terms of bending or banging the body panels around. When I bought my p500 it was already broken in with scratches, and I don't even worry about it. Low hanging branches? What branches. Only thing I would say is to keep all your 'accessories' inside the dimensions of the body, roof, etc. Like, for example, don't mount LED bars to the top of the roof, mount them under the roof and above the windshield, else they will become branch bait. (That may not work for you with your fold out windshield, but you get the idea)

DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
Good morning from snowy Bandana, NC. New guy here thought I’d introduce myself. Just picked up a used 2022 1000-3 Deluxe and I’ll have a ton of questions. I’ve had a 2010 Teryx for the past 10 years, this is my first Honda. I use my SxS exclusively for work and running around my property. The Teryx has been a good machine for me over the years. I just wanted something that has power steering, turf mode and runs a bit more quiet. The Honda has the OEM roof and flip out windshield installed and the PO added a 5500# winch and a sound bar.. Right now my most pressing need is a new snow plow, so I’ll be starting a thread looking for opinions. Thanks For having me!
Bandana? Had to look that one up...

Looks like you're over near Clinchfield country. Spruce pine and up to Erwin was one of my favorite loafering trips.

Todd627

Todd627

HondaSxS Club Stress Management Director
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 4, 2018
MI
Another welcome from The Great Lakes State. Not to be confused with being a great state though. Unless you are a commie, then you will love it here.

#NTC

HiFive

HiFive

Apr 17, 2019
West Central Fl.
Ownership

1. 500
A little late but, welcome from west central FL.and welcome to the green team.😆 SC1 will make your sxs shine before your next ride.

IMG 20240113 181548

Last edited:

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!