P700m4 First ride of season

Ems-Cam

Ems-Cam

Lifetime Member
May 22, 2016
Alberta
Ownership

1. 700-4
Hey all, so we made it out for our first ride of the year and after all the mods, what a difference.
The Dobeck AFR 4 chip, big difference. Mud flying and no issues keeping up.

Commander shocks, night and day difference to stock, not only the ride but height. Now I did have one rear fail so it's getting new rears tonight.
IMG 0317

Ems-Cam

Ems-Cam

Lifetime Member
May 22, 2016
Alberta
Ownership

1. 700-4
I'm still working on the settings, on one mode I have increased it .3%, just need to change switch point for highest power setting. I'm working on a write up for the install. Just need some more pictures.

Reactions: Tflynn
Ems-Cam

Ems-Cam

Lifetime Member
May 22, 2016
Alberta
Ownership

1. 700-4
Ok, how does one upload a video?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Ok, how does one upload a video?

Post to YouTube or something similar and then share the link here.

CP: This group looked for anything rough and had a great time. It wasn't all about who was the best or correct line just some good ol boys with a beer and a 4wd.

Ems-Cam

Ems-Cam

Lifetime Member
May 22, 2016
Alberta
Ownership

1. 700-4
It's funny, my buddy with the Deere, the next day playing in the mud about 10 miles north of there caught a rock and cracked the inside of his rim in 2 spots.

TimmyBoy84

TimmyBoy84

Aug 5, 2015
Southern California
Nice, hopefully some continued feedback on the Dobec upgrade!!! I'm still waiting to pull the trigger on one but a new home and first kid has put a stop to that project lol :D:eek:

Ems-Cam

Ems-Cam

Lifetime Member
May 22, 2016
Alberta
Ownership

1. 700-4
Nice, hopefully some continued feedback on the Dobec upgrade!!! I'm still waiting to pull the trigger on one but a new home and first kid has put a stop to that project lol :D:eek:
So far I'm happy with it. I will keep tweaking and post my settings when I think I have it. I am also working with dobeck to update their site with some base settings.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!