P700 First service on 2022 700-4

Ekimdoog

Ekimdoog

Sep 19, 2022
Freeport, ME
Ownership

1. 700-4
My 2022 700-4 is 2 months old, no issues and ready for 20 mile service. I’m good with oil and filter changes myself. Opinions on dealer doing first service? Valve adjustment? Dealer is 100 miles away. Thanks

WagginTail

WagginTail

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Oct 13, 2020
SC
Ownership

1. 1000-5
My 2022 700-4 is 2 months old, no issues and ready for 20 mile service. I’m good with oil and filter changes myself. Opinions on dealer doing first service? Valve adjustment? Dealer is 100 miles away. Thanks
If it was me I'd be doing it myself. But I don't trust anyone else to work on my stuff

Reactions: Farmer and Buggyman
trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
20 hr service? Doubt you'll need the valves adjusted already, it's just a money grab. I don't trust the stealerships to do anything on my machine. It's never been back since I drove it away 6 yrs ago. Shouldn't be very difficult to do yourself and I'm sure there's threads on it in here for the 700.

H

HondaTech

20 hr service? Doubt you'll need the valves adjusted already, it's just a money grab. I don't trust the stealerships to do anything on my machine. It's never been back since I drove it away 6 yrs ago. Shouldn't be very difficult to do yourself and I'm sure there's threads on it in here for the 700.

Every 700 I've ever done a 1st service on has had loose valves, just an FYI.

The shimmed valves hold there clearance longer

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!