First time UTV owner ~ Oregon

HPnMORE4S

HPnMORE4S

Apr 9, 2021
Pacific NW
Ownership

1. 700-2
Hello everyone!
I am a first time UTV owner and a long time Honda fan (my minivan never let me down!). My guy recommended this forum and it seems to have lots of helpful information as well as friendly people.
I am looking forward to using my new Pioneer 700 (just picked it up on Thursday 😀) to help get some major work done on a large piece of property as well as have a little fun while I'm at it.

Take care!

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Hello everyone!
I am a first time UTV owner and a long time Honda fan (my minivan never let me down!). My guy recommended this forum and it seems to have lots of helpful information as well as friendly people.
I am looking forward to using my new Pioneer 700 (just picked it up on Thursday 😀) to help get some major work done on a large piece of property as well as have a little fun while I'm at it.

Take care!
WELCOME! Be safe!

HPnMORE4J

HPnMORE4J

Mar 8, 2021
NW Oregon
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Hello everyone!

Take care!
I get the pleasure of installing all of the accessories ;)
Out to get a winch today, I'm sure she has a myriad of other things on her list.

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I get the pleasure of installing all of the accessories ;)
Out to get a winch today, I'm sure she has a myriad of other things on her list.
Be sure to check The Club Store here on the site, Richard makes a lot of the plug and play kits, that makes installs very easy.

Enigma

Enigma

East Tennessee Mudder
Lifetime Member
Mar 22, 2020
Rocky Top
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Welcome from Rocky Top (TN). The best investment you can make is a lifetime membership is HondaSXS club. You will get great information that is correct the first time it is given. No hidden agendas of what is the best for your SXS.

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Welcome from Rocky Top (TN). The best investment you can make is a lifetime membership is HondaSXS club. You will get great information that is correct the first time it is given. No hidden agendas of what is the best for your SXS.
Yep, no BS here other than the NTC thread, then hold onto your hat! HA!

HPnMORE4S

HPnMORE4S

Apr 9, 2021
Pacific NW
Ownership

1. 700-2
Welcome from the Strechen Gretchen state Michigan!

Pics Or It Didnt Happen! 🤟
Oh it happened! 🙃

New utv

HPnMORE4J

HPnMORE4J

Mar 8, 2021
NW Oregon
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
And green too! Love it!
thanks for the pic
Well, might as well stir the pot....

She actually wanted Red, I'm more of a Green but being an ex MX racer back when it was "Red for the win" I like them both.

Now for the kicker, we have been discussing getting a Red hood......... It will look like a Holly tree! 😜 🤣

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!