DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
Had this video sitting on my computer for a few months now. Finally got around to putting it up.

Box canyon near Florence, AZ, is a famous local trail for good reason. So narrow at points that a full size vehicle barely squeezes through, its an interesting ride listening to the 500's exhaust echo off the canyon walls. Occasionally, BigHorn sheep are spotted in the area.

Full canyon, from end to end...

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
That's awesome! Would love to ride that terrain and I bet my stereo would sound like a concert echoing off those canyon walls. Thanks for the video DG.

Reactions: DG Rider
lee

lee

Village Idiot
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 4, 2013
Springfield Ohio
Ownership

1. 500
Surreal riding up through there.
It's like some fake 1950s western movie set, steep canyon walls with a smooth flat sandy floor.
You half expect to meet John Wayne riding up threw there with an eye on the tops of the canyon and his Winchester held across his lap.

Riding with the family, winter of '14
P7030219

DG Rider

DG Rider

Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
I had wanted to do this in GoPro studio, which hasn't been supported in a while, and is now crashing on my Windows 10 machine. The reason is that it has a "ProTune" thing that enhances the colors. I've always thought that GP's tend to dull the color out a bit (could be the case). The desert isn't a rainbow, per-se, but the colors are more vibrant than what you see here.

DG Rider

DG Rider

Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
lol, well, you must have a good stabilizer on your cam.
Just a basic GoPro bolted to the ROPS. No anti-shake processing. I do have the sway bar yanked and tend to run the tires pretty low, but thats a must to me in a 500.

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!