Landman

The Great Bearded One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jun 27, 2017
Central Arkansas
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Got a custom, one-off Slasher front bumper, selling for $300.00... the one-off spin is that the word Slasher is reversed, so it reads correctly if someone is looking at you in their rear view mirror! :D:rolleyes: While it's new and still in the box, I don't think the box would survive another shipping trip, not to mention the cost to ship. Preferably looking for a local-ish sale.

IMG 5571

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Ok. How did you end up with that?
I don't think these bumpers are fully automation made. Must been made on a Friday when they needed 1 more to meet weekly quota.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Landman

Landman

The Great Bearded One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jun 27, 2017
Central Arkansas
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Ok. How did you end up with that?
I don't think these bumpers are fully automation made. Must been made on a Friday when they needed 1 more to meet weekly quota.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Haha, that’s what I was thinking! It might have had something to do with Slasher or whoever makes them moved to a new factory... at least that’s what I was told was the reason for the long delay. I bet they ran this one through and then realized they had the part that cuts the name out turned backwards.

Tundra20

Tundra20

Supporting Member
Oct 14, 2018
Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I like that bumper will it wrk with my winch setup which is mounted dwn low i live in hot springs if it wrks out

Reactions: sharp and BWAF
Tundra20

Tundra20

Supporting Member
Oct 14, 2018
Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I been thinking bout getting a le bumper but this may wrk idk mabe someone can chime in if it will wrk it looks better than the le in my opinion

Landman

Landman

The Great Bearded One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jun 27, 2017
Central Arkansas
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
I like that bumper will it wrk with my winch setup which is mounted dwn low i live in hot springs if it wrks out
Should bolt right up to any non wide spool easily, but you’ll prob need to buy the mounting plate... I think it’s like $40-50. Although, I do have a plate from a Viper winch that I’m not using, but if your winch did work with it, you’d have to drill a couple of new holes to mount it.
I think some have used wide spool winches but it’ll take a bit of custom fab’ing to make it fit and work right.

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon x4
Got a custom, one-off Slasher front bumper, selling for $300.00... the one-off spin is that the word Slasher is reversed, so it reads correctly if someone is looking at you in their rear view mirror! :D:rolleyes: While it's new and still in the box, I don't think the box would survive another shipping trip, not to mention the cost to ship. Preferably looking for a local-ish sale.

View attachment 129280
I’ll take it Landman if Tundra doesn’t...:cool:

justinjaeger

justinjaeger

Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2018
illinois
Ownership

1. 1000-3

View attachment 129280
Where you located.

Ragnar406

Ragnar406

The Great Bald One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2016
Bella Vista, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5

View attachment 129280
Dang, After you waited forever to get that bumper too.

Tundra20

Tundra20

Supporting Member
Oct 14, 2018
Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3
This is a top mount winch bumper only.

Thx hondasxs that what i was thinking but wasnt for sure im gona pass landman i like the winch mounted below nice lookin bumper thou

Words being upside dwn no big deal that how we ride lol
Thank you

Reactions: sharp and Landman
Tundra20

Tundra20

Supporting Member
Oct 14, 2018
Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Stuipd I phone idk why did upload second picture bigger

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!