For sale: New Slasher front bumper

Tundra20

Tundra20

Supporting Member
Oct 14, 2018
Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3
He bought the slasher i got landmans stock le I was gona get the slasher but its top mount winch only i like mine mounted low on frame so le wrked for me i like it :)

J

JTW

He bought the slasher i got landmans stock le I was gona get the slasher but its top mount winch only i like mine mounted low on frame so le wrked for me i like it :)
Got ya.. I didn’t even pay any attention

L

leprechaun

Oct 26, 2016
Astor Florida
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Anyone installing a Slasher front bumper take the time to run a 3/8 tap thru the bolt holes it will save you a ton of time I just put one on and it looks great and is very sturdy

Reactions: Tramguage1
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Anyone installing a Slasher front bumper take the time to run a 3/8 tap thru the bolt holes it will save you a ton of time I just put one on and it looks great and is very sturdy
Thanks for the tip. What’s the advantage of doing that first?

L

leprechaun

Oct 26, 2016
Astor Florida
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Run a tap thru the bolt holes as bolts are hard to start and screw in hard making you think they are cross threaded

Reactions: Montecresto

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!