Forgotten items or next year I need to bring...

Ragnar406

Ragnar406

The Great Bald One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2016
Bella Vista, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
For those of you who have been to Takeover before...

What did you walk away from at the end of that takeover saying that next year or next time you would bring xx... what item or what would you personally do different. (example: Stay longer, bring extra shoes, etc)

Yankee

Yankee

Apr 29, 2016
Tennessee
For those of you who have been to Takeover before...

What did you walk away from at the end of that takeover saying that next year or next time you would bring xx... what item or what would you personally do different. (example: Stay longer, bring extra shoes, etc)
After being saved last year due to ether not working on blowing a tire back on the bead I made one of them handy dandy co2 tire inflator thing a ma Bob's from a paintball tank last spring... U won't catch me without it now. The things u learn from this group of folks r priceless!!!

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Good supply of tools and 2control arms. Better tires. More cash for dinners in the restaurant and more beer. Also a taser in case @JTW tries anything again:)

J

JTW

There’s fresh meat this year!!!
2A602B23 4BCD 4557 BF10 3BCDD19D54A9

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!