May 19, 2019
TEXAS 🇨🇱
photos.app.goo.gl
Ownership

1. 1000-5
$525,000-$995,000
Aren't selling
Thanks Biden? Or...,?

Jay Leno refuses to buy a new Ferrari. He said to get a car that's limited, the dealer wants tens of thousands of dollars under the table. And, he refuses that treatment. He said Maclaren, Lamborghini, etc., don't do this. And, they give better customer service and usually free updates like on software.

Sent from my motorola edge plus 2023 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Jerryg
Jerryg

Jerryg

Sep 24, 2020
NEPA
Ownership

1. Other Brand
$525,000-$995,000
Aren't selling
Thanks Biden? Or...,?

Jay Leno refuses to buy a new Ferrari. He said to get a car that's limited, the dealer wants tens of thousands of dollars under the table. And, he refuses that treatment. He said Maclaren, Lamborghini, etc., don't do this. And, they give better customer service and usually free updates like on software.

Sent from my motorola edge plus 2023 using Tapatalk
I have heard that before, that you have to bend over to buy one.

Had a friend that had a Testerosa in the early 90's. Beautiful, but a rattle box.

Reactions: TxDoc

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!